Misturi

•Mitsuri smells like Sakura mochi, mochi in general, perfume, and whatever beauty smells like.

•She has a honeycomb shape in her heart for her bees, like she will so kill you if you kill her bees.

•Mitsuri loves Rengoku so much,(as a big brother!) that she always talks to him about the latest news in her lif e.

•Our queen loves to go on food dates with Obanai and having eating contests with Giyuu and Rengoku, whether it be both of them or just one of them.

•After saving people from demons, if there's a little kid who's still scared she'll give them head pats and back rubs to ease their terror.

•Mitsuri honestly likes her uniform, even though at first she was a little uncomfortable, she still likes how it's open and is easy to slay demon in.

•One time when she was exercising, she accidentally broke the grip strength recorders.

•Mitsuri loves strawberry banana flavored things, like yogurt, ice cream, popsicles, and any candy that has that flavor really.

•In the modern world, Mitsuri's favorite shop is Bath and Body Works and he favorite is the lotion and candle section.

•Mitsuri encounters mean people sometimes, and when that happens she just acts kinder, and if they get even more mad, she just walks away and tells that person to have a nice rest of their day/night.

231 words