5

Gon fell asleep in his bed, Killua next to him with a hand on his side. Killua sighed down at his sleeping form. Why hasn't he been taking care of himself? He hadn't eaten properly, slept properly, and apparently he was known as the small sweet kid who was pretty much a pushover. Gon may be short, he may be cute and small, but he was not a pushover. He had covered his own face with concealer, it hid the reddened eyes and his own eyebags from sleepless nights of worrying. He didn't expect it to affect Gon so much, something was definitely wrong. He heard a noise. Killua froze, then activated Zetsu as his eyes snapped to the door. It's 10:30, who the hell- The door opened and his eyes narrowed when he saw an old man with long black hair close the door behind him. Why the fuck's an old man in his room? His eyes locked with Killua's, then he stiffened as well. They stared each other down for about 5 solid seconds, before his eyes went red and he was bound in some sort of material. "Who the hell are you and why are you in problem child's room?" he said angerly. Killua growled, struggling. What the hell? It's so strong! He dislocated his bones to get free and grabbed him by the throat, holding him against the wall. "Who the fuck are you?" He snarled. The scarf came back up and tried to strangle him, the man was struggling to keep his eyes open. "PROBLEM CHILD WAKE UP" He managed to choke out. Problem...child?

Gon blinked, then realized it was still night. What woke me up? Then he heard a struggling noise. "Get off me brat" His eyes widened. That was Mr. Aizawa! Gon shot upright in bed and gasped when he saw it. Killua was holding him to the wall, choking him. Mr. Aizawa's scarf was also trying to strangle Killua but it wasn't working too well. Ah! What do I do? Gon groaned. "Stop fighting" They both paused, looking at him with confusion. "You know him?" They both asked at the same time. Gon yawned. "Killua stop it, your gonna kill him." Killua's grip loosened and he walked over to the bed, then sat down with his eyes narrowed at Mr. Aizawa. "Problem child, who's that? And why is he in your dorm room this late at night?" He said cautiously. Gon leaned sideways on him, he was tired. "Is Killua. Killua's that's Mr. Aizawa. Nice meet? Ok good." he slid an arm around Killua, eyes closing. "Now sleep" Mr. Aizawa crossed his arms. "I didn't ask his name, I asked what he was doing here" Killua shot him a glare. "This idiot hasn't been sleeping. I'm helping him sleep. Also I haven't seen him for like two years, fuck off old man" Gon grumbled and bonked Killua on the head half heartedly. "Be niceee. Lemme sleep" Killua shifted a little. "Uhh....can you let me go?" Gon snuggled a little closer into Killua's chest. "Soft" He mumbled. Killua sputtered for a few seconds. "I- Wh- G-" Then he sighed. "Alight fine" Killua grumbled, then slid down in the bed. Gon mumbled happily as he snuggled close into Killua's chest, reviling in the warmth and softness. "Night Gon" He said softly

The next morning he woke up to someone gently rubbing his back. Gon yawned, then rubbed his eyes. "good morning" Killua murmured. He blinked, then rolled over. Gon blushed a little as he looked up at Killua's smile. His genuine smile is so cute... "Ah! I have school!" Gon tried to sit up but Killua stopped him. "You have the day off. Also, it's noon." Did I really sleep that long? He was still kind of tired. "Oh, but I want to do something" He let Gon sit up, then thought for a moment. "You probably need your disguise. I can help with that" He nodded, still half asleep. Gon got a shower and when he was done Killua helped him do his hair and his concealer, as well as his freckles. He was just about to put away the concealer when he froze. '"G-Gon are these..." he yawned. "Hm?" Killua's arm clenched on his arm and he tensed slightly. What- "Why do you have anti-depressants in here?" He said in a small worried voice. Gon flinched slightly, then looked away. Oh. "W-Well I...it..." He felt a tear roll down his cheek. Gon shoved his face into Killua's shoulder. "I-I'm sorry. I...I felt so alone. I woke up in an alley way with nothing familiar and-" His words started to shake a little as more and more tears came. "I-It was so hard. Hard to make it seem like I was happy." He cried.