9

The next day, he went down to the kitchen. Killua was still in his room doing something, but Gon was hungry and decided to go eat under prompting from his best friend. When he got there, Gon was mildly surprised to see a bunch of people. Kirishima, Mina, Tsu, Iida, Uraraka, Kaminari, Todoroki, Sero, and Jiro. For some reason when he walked in, everybody fell silent. Gon smiled, "Hey guys" then he grabbed some of the sushi Killua made out of the fridge and sat down on a stool. Gon ate it with a contented expression and conversation picked back up, although hushed. That was odd. He decided to think nothing of it though, a few moments later Uraraka and Iida came over. "Hey Deku, is that sushi?" Uraraka asked curiously. He nodded, eating another bite. "Mhm, he made it yesterday but I didn't eat it all" the 'he' didn't have to be specified, they both knew who he was talking about. They chatted for a while when he felt a familiar presence enter the room. "Ah damn it-" Kirishima muttered, Gon got curious as he walked over to Bakugou. Or should I say, Kacchan. "Hey ma-" Bakugou shoved passed Kirishima and went into the cabinets to look for food, then stiffened. "Where the hell's all the rice?" Ah. Gon smiled. "It was made into sushi"

Bakugou turned with a dark look, the others looked kind of on edge. "Deku? Made sushi?" He said, stomping over and glaring at what he was eating. Just put up with him a little longer Gon- "I bet it's all shit, just like the person who made it" Gon's self restraint snapped. Rationally he knew he was talking about Gon, assuming he was the one who made it. But no, Katsuki Bakugou had just insulted Killua to his face. So he smiled, ignoring the tense silence. "I was going to wait to do this in class today, but I'm afraid I'll have to do it now" Uraraka, Todoroki, Kaminari, and Kirishima all took a step back. Bakugou scoffed. "Do what?" He said, looking down his nose at Gon. He stood up, then punched him in the face. There was shouting as Bakugou crashed into a wall. Gon just stood there, smiling, as Bakugou coughed up some blood. The tension thickened, but there was a hint of shock in there as well now. "W-What the hell-" Gon spoke over him. "I decided I was going to expose you today" Bakugou scowled as he stood up, wiping the blood off his lips with the back of his hand. "Expose? What?" He laughed. "Well, Bakugou Katsuki" He started, Bakugou froze, Gon never used his real name.

"I'm gonna tell them what you did in middle school. Sure they know I was bullied, but I'm going to explain every little detail for them" Bakugou's pupils dilated. "You little-" Gon cleared his throat, holding a finger up for every thing he listed. "exploding my notebooks, telling your lackies to beat me up, beating me up yourself, plain old humiliation in front of the entire class, the insults, I could go on. I just wanted to be friends, yet I got singed clothing and burn marks nearly every day in middle school" As his classmates were listening, he felt the crowd sway to his side. I mean, who wouldn't? Then he sighed. "There's one more thing. One thing that you said to me that deserves to be on this list. I'm going to say it, in front of everybody here." Bakugou's teeth gritted and Gon shot him a small glare. "Take a swan dive off the roof of the building" The room around them gasped, people started shouting. Bakugou yelled and came at him with a right hook, explosion crackling in his palm. Someone was about to step in and stop them when Gon grabbed his wrist and flipped him over his shoulder.

There was a thud, Gon planted a firm foot on his back and wrenched his arms behind him as well, he activated One For All too because he didn't want to explain his new strength. The room fell dead silent as Bakugou struggled. "The hell's gotten into you? You've always been so easy to push around" He spat. Gon smiled again. "You reminded me of someone. You acted like him, talked like him, but you know what? You're not him. That's why I wanted to be friends. But guess what? I don't need you anymore. And he's so much better than you, better than you'll ever be in your entire life Katsuki Bakugou" He said sweetly. Then there was a slow clap. Everybody's attention snapped over to the wall near the door. There stood Killua, leaning on the wall with a satisfied smirk, clapping. "That was entertaining" A few people got into fighting positions, wondering who this stranger was and how he'd gotten here. Gon's smile brightened and he leapt off Bakugou to jump at Killua in a hug. "Killua!" He chuckled, then shoved Gon off him. "Alright alright, get off dumbass" He beamed, then Killua sighed, ruffling his hair. "I thought I said beat his ass and expose him in front of the entire class. This aint the entire class"