Prologue: I Regret Nothing (Really Short)

In the Postal Universe...

Welp this universe... is quiet gory but he at... but not for PD or Postal Dude Jr. He doesn't mind the chaos or apocalyptic happenings in his town... only the goals he have in his mind...

He already meet a lot of chaos... and enemies throughout his days...

The Parents of Decency

The Rednecks

The Carriers

The Terrorists

The Butchers

Even the Swat, Apd and whatnot is against the many... and then there the Apocalypse...

Raining animals in the sky and shit... the sky red... like in Nevada... it's all shit in this universe...

Well yeah complete shit...

As then PD... just guns down anyone who gets in his way... he doesn't care... he can do anything he wants... from committing any crimes... hecan just do it...

As he was done... with his last errand... he gets back in his trailer...

He opens the door and goes in... he the talks to his bitch of a wife...

Postal Dude: Honey... you wont believe the day I had!

His wife... then looks at him....

Bitch: About time! Do you remember my Rocky Raod?

The Dude them make a anger? Expression...

Postal Dude: Doh!

He then shot himself... immediately... but Unknown to him the universe have plans for him...

In the Piggy Universe

As then.... our protagonist slowly wakes up from.his pain... as he then found himself in a sidewalk... he then look to see a house just in front of him...

Postal Dude; huh... this isn't my trailer? Where am I?

He then gets up... as he doesn't give a fuck... he doesn't know where he was... at all...

Postal Dude: wherever did this bitch take me... or am I just hallucinating...

He then gets up... as he then went to the door... he has nowhere to go...

Postal Dude: hello anyone home...

The door opens... as he gets in...

Postal Dude: oh well good can i-

He then unexpectedly gets knocked out... here his story starts...

End of Prologue