Chapter 2: 4th Wall Shenanigans

Postal Dude's POV

Shit... where am I even am...

There seems no other people here or any of those animals from earlier...

This road seems starts to lead to nowhere for me.... where is the people...

3rd Person POV

As the human sociopath walks forward... the more he looks around... the more hes more confused and where he was... he was surely not... in the trailer anymore... and he wasnt familiar in this city... at all...

P.D: now to think of it... it should be raining literal cats and dogs... but it seems quite in here...

P.D then hears a loud siren coming from a nearby building...

As he looks and moves to the building he noticed it was a police station...

And now he.... is looking at me?!

P.D: hey Author...

(Author: what?)

P.D: how come your writing on this book... isn't much... well detailed...

(Author: sorry man... just stick with my version of you... sorry if it wasnt like your game self)

P.D: I'll let it slide... beside my game doesn't seem that popular at all cause of the high notoriety it receives...

(Author: huh... oh your right... about that...)

P.D: continue on Cypher...

(Author: oh yeah... where was I? Oh yes!)

As Dude walks over the station he can here the intercom...

Intercom: ATTENTION! A MONSTER IS IN THE STATION! GET TO THE GARAGE NOW!

P.D: great another Apocalypse... I'll take a guess this monster... is just like the one from earlier...

P.D walks around the area... it seems much bigger then the police station on his world/dimension...

Dude: oh so where must this person would be...

*He pulls out... a List...

Find The Garage...

Meet this Person...

Get out*

Dude; now that will be an easy task..

One Montage of Walking Later

Dude: now to think of it... there are a lot of goodies here...

He looks he has some keys..  with different colors... which bugs him...

Dude: are people here a bunch of kindergartners they put colors in their keys...

(Author: dint blame me... Dude... ask the creator of the game... also it was based upon Peppa Pig... what do you expect)

Dude: seriously they can just put a nametag on it...

Dude sighed...

Dude: I'll just get this all over it...

Dude walks over the area... only to see another infected Pig...

Dude; ohh another one of these...

The mother pig looks at the Dude... as she walks over her... P.D wasn't surprised at all... he just pulled out his pistol...

(PLAY THIS MUSIC)

Postal Dude pulls out a gun... and shoots at the Pig on the chest point blank...

Dude; I have no time for this...

The Pig passes out on the floor from blood loss...

As Dude walks over... he gets to find the garage... and looks to see... a dog? In the car...

Dude; Champ? Is that you?

Doggy: huh?

Doggy is confused to why a random person called him "Champ" when in fact it wasnt his name at all...

Doggy: oh!! A survivor!!

Dude: uhh... another dog... hello...

Doggy: same as you... and wow... a human!!

Dude: yeah.. I get it... can we go now...

Doggy: not yet... we need to find some gas...

Dude: ofcourse...

*List..

Find some Gas*

Dude: consider it done... wait up... *he pulls something from his pocket... he does have some gas* oh nevermind...

Doggy: sweet!!!

Dude puts some gas in the car... and gets in with Doggy...

That was until... themother Pig jumps on the car and grabbed on...

Doggy: oh no!!!

He stepped on the pedal and droves...

As Dude pulls out a gun and shoots...

Dude: that was... unexpected...

Doggy; we need... to find... a safe place...

Dude: good idea...

The long journey for the Postal Dude has begun

End of Chapter 2