Chapter 18

Nayeon's Pov
After taking a hot shower,you'll already know what i mean. I walk towards my closet and find some simple yet elegant outfit.

I found a black with white checkered crop top and a faded colored jeans,i also wear a Gucci belt and a white sneaker shoes to complete my outfit.

After wearing my outfit i walk towards my huge mirror to see my reflection. Indeed I'm so perfect. i put some make up and tie my hair into messy bun.

After changing i walk down stairs and saw jeongyeon watching Netflix. I can say she's really handsome and gorgeous at the same time, her pointed nose,her pretty eyes,her sweet lips and her jaw makes her looks more handsome.

She's wearing  a plane Wight shirt tucking into her blue ripped jeans and a black boots with hills that makes her more giant hehe just kidding. and she's wearing a eyeglasses.

I snapped back to reality when she suddenly spoke. "Stop daydreaming Im Nayeon" she said while laughing. "What's funny?"i said while crossing my arms and raise my one eyebrow.

"You!"She said while keep on laughing while clapping her hands,she looks like a twelve months old baby laughing in a simple or a nonsense joke. Tssk silly. "Do i need permission to stare what's mine? huh?, and beside stop acting like your a baby! its annoyed me!" i said while smirking she just laugh at my statement like a was joking.

"Because I'm your baby!"she said while smiling at me. i felt my cheeks burning so i turn to my back but she already noticed it. "Looks who's blushing now"she mumbled while caressing my hair.

"Lets go?"she asked and grabbed the car keys inside her pocket. i just nodded and cling into her arms.

Jeongyeon is really so quiet while driving. she never say any words. Duh? i don't need her attention I thought while staring at her she not even turn her face into my direction like she's just the only person inside. Tssk!!!.

I get my phone inside my sling bag,and open my Instagram. a moments later i decided to close it back when nothing is interesting. and no one of my friends is online,i guess?.

I was just staring at the latter but i think she didn't bother my presence is she avoiding me?. well i don't have a guts to ask her and I'm holding my pride. ugh whatever i will ask her no matter what!.

"Yaaa! jeongie are you mad at me? or are you avoiding me?"i asked while using my aygeo voice. I know its one of her weakness. she just shrugged her shoulder and focus her gaze to the road. For real?, as far as i know i didn't do anything? that makes her mad at me, were okay earlier right?. maybe she has a period? or she just want me to be annoy.

"Mianhe."I said while pouting. i lowered my pride maybe she take it serious what i said to her earlier. but seriously she's annoying every time she make fun on me!. but i love her so much.
____________________ 
CHAPTER 18 IS DONEEEE!

I'LL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE TWICE!. BEFORE OUR CLASS START.

MODULE IS COMING AGAIN! ˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ 

Have a nice day everyone! its already  100 days before Christmas! so i decided to change my book cover hehe. i know it's not that good but i hope y'all appreciate it and I'm gonna publish my new book" DESTINY CHOOSE US "! it's still a 2yeon fanfiction hope y'all support ittt!   annyeong!•᎑ᵕ ๑