PART - 2

So here presenting part 2 ..
A super long chapter...
Hope you like it..
______________________________

Neil- Yes.. My AVU is the BEST..
(he said smilingly..)

They all reach their secret corner..

(It was actually a park which was left abandoned as some property dispute was there.. As soon as the dispute solved, Prakash Khanna and Ashish Mehta bought it together and AvNeil decided to make it their secret corner.. Only 3 friends and their families had access to it.. )

 )

By the time Neil reached there, Avni and Riya were already present

By the time Neil reached there, Avni and Riya were already present.. They all share a warm hug and then, Neil made Avni wear friendship band first and then, slightly pecked on her cheek.. She smiled, put the band on his wrist and pecked slightly.. (obviously friendly one🤭🤭)

Then Neil and Riya made each other wear the band and then Riya and Avni.. Trio shared a group hug..
(I can't let anyone other than Avni peck Neil..)

As they were hugging each other, they heard some noise coming from nearby... They decided to check it..

They came to know that a street play (commonly called as NUKKAD NATAK) was being played.. They all decided to watch it and stand their.. Play was showing the story of SALIM - ANARKALI.. Avneil focused on the love story partrayed while Riya was just looking at the makeup and ornaments used during the play..
As they were kids, they were not knowing much about love..
They just enjoyed the play..

Soon the play finished.. They spend some time together playing random games and then left for their respective houses..
[All the three buildings (ie khanna house, mehta house and secret corner) were near each other..]

They reached their house..

In Mehta House,

Avni - Maa.. We are back..

Neela (coming out of the kitchen..) - you guys seem to have fun.. You took so long to come back..

Riya- yes aunty.. Now, I will go to my room and fresh up.. Moreover.. See.. My make up is also merged with the skin.. I need to re-do it..
(saying this she went to her room)