PART - 7

Riya turned her laptop and said

Riya - see this Avi..

Avni was shocked seeing it... She became sad...

Riya saw her facial expressions and asked what happened.. Avni pointed towards the screen...
It showed HARVARD UNIVERSITY FORM of AVNI MEHTA which is rejected..

Riya saw the form and shut her eyes at her foolishness.. She then changed the page of her screen again and showed her another form..
It showed HARVARD UNIVERSITY HAD SELECTED ANANYA VERMA...

Avni frowned seeing the screen.. She could not guess what happened... She thought Riya might have showed her someone else form..

Avni- Ri... Why are you showing me someone else's form..? What happened to you..?

Riya- It's not someone else's form.. It's yours only..

Avni- Ri... See the name.. It's Ananya Verma...

Riya- Avni actually I filled this form by other name for you..

Avni couldn't understand what she meant and frowned.. Riya then sighed and spoke further..

Riya - Avi.. I know you are really excited for Harvard University.. Since there was a lucky draw, I filled about 7-8 forms by different names on behalf of you.. So that chances of your selection increases.. And see.. Form named as Ananya Verma have been selected..

Avni- Ri.... I have to submit my certificates also... How will I manage it...?

Riya- There's a solution..

Riya handed over her a newspaper which read Avni Mehta has changed her name to Ananya Verma...

Riya- This newspaper is fake.. It will however help you to enter in college with name Ananya Verma.. Even if all your certificates read Avni Mehta..

Avni knew that it was a cheating.. But she couldn't resist her wish for studying in her Dream College.. So she agreed..

Rest of the day went normally..

In the evening..
At dining table..
All were sitting when Avni spoke out..

Avni- Dad..

Ashish- yes Avi..

Avni- Dad.. I got admission in Harvard University.. Although it was a trick of our not so innocent Ri.. But I got selected..

Neela- which trick Avi...?

Avni told her everything.. Neela and Ashish were shocked but they know Riya's love for Avni and also Avni's longing for Harvard University which they witnessed in last few days.. They agreed...

Ashish - So.. When are you going..?

Avni - I will go next week..

Ashish - I will call and tell Prakash about same.. He will pick you up and you will stay there only..  Okay...?

Avni- No papa.. I want to give them surprise.. So you won't tell them... And regarding stay.. I will stay in hostel.. There house is about 2 hours away from hostel..

Ashish - But...

Neela - Leave it Ashish jii.. Let her do what she wants... Avi.. Do as you wish.. We are always there for you..

Avni- Love you maa..

Riya and Ashish in unison- What about us..?

Avni- I love you too..

Neela- And we all love you three..

Like this there whole dinner passed.. Chatting and deciding about Avni's departure...