PART -11

Sorry for being late.. It's a bit longer update than previous ones...
I hope you will like it..
Please answer the questions if you haven't..

INLINE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED..!!

So.... Without delaying.. Let's continue..!!
___________________________

Neil- Avu..?!

DD- Neil.. Again you are remembering your Avu.. Let's go.. And we will return this to that girl..

Neil- DD.. Actually I gave this friendship band to my Avu..

KK- Neil.. Don't be a psycho.. Many people can have same friendship band..

DD- Neil..stop wondering before everyone started calling you Mad..!!

Neil- (sub consciously)  hmm..

And Neil kept that band in his bag to return to Avni later.. He went with his friends to his classroom.. Avni came to see him but couldn't find me and went back to her class disappointed..!!

Break time.. ~~

It was break time... Avni decided to meet Neil and Neil was also waiting for Avni to come.. So that he can confirm about her not being Avni and return her the band too..

He was in canteen with his friends as he hope that she will also come there at this time.. He was sitting and lost in his thoughts when one girl came..

Girl- Hi Neil..!!

Neil- Hi...

Girl- I find you really handsome.. You are so smart and good-looking..

Neil (awkwardly) - thank you..

Girl was expecting a compliment for her but our Neil.. Hehe.. He ignored her, pet alone giving a compliment...

Girl - I am a fresher.. I really admire the way you stand for the new students by protecting that boy..I really wanted to talk to you that day but I could not gather courage.. So finally, I come today...

Neil- It is my duty to protect others.. Anyways, one should learn to protect themselves too.. (he said thinking of Ananya/Avni)

Girl - you are right.. Ammmm... If you don't mind.. Can I approach you..? I mean can we be in relationship..

Neil- (immediately) NO..!! NEVER..!!

Girl was stunned listening this.. He could never imagine a boy rejecting her.. But our Neil did so.. She was embarrassed and went away quietly..

On the other hand, Avni came there with her friends by that time.. She smiled listening to Neil.. She was about to go to Neil but stopped listening their further conversation..

KK- Are you mad bro..!? She is just so hot..!! You must date her.. She is ravishing.. If I would be at your place, I would have accepted her Proposal..

DD- Neil.. Are you sure you don't have any problem.. See, we have consult a doctor for you..!!

Neil - Are you guys mad..?! You know that i have already given my heart to someone special.. I love her since childhood.. I even wanted to ask her the same.. You guys might not know that my childhood friend Riya proposed me in childhood.. It's not proper proposal but kinda one.. And I said okay..!!

Avni was shocked listening this.. Never in her dreams she thought that he would be so serious regarding Riya.. She rushed from there not bothering to listen further conversation..

On the other hand..
Neil - but I was never serious.. Because before that only.. I gave my heart to my Avu.. She is my love,  my sweetheart, my sweet-chick.. If I would marry anyone, then it's only Avu..!! Now you guys keep this thing in mind and no discussion over this topic...!!

Avni POV
Oh my God..!! How can I be so stupid.. I believed that Neil would remember me.. But no.. It's always riya for him.. Moreover, because of my stupid challenge.. I could not talk to him all these years.. I just believe that he remembers me.. But no.. He not even mentioned me.. But it's my own fault.. I should not make castles in the sky.. I knew that riya proposed her and he never rejected.. Even Riya also never dated anyone.. They might have been talking with each other.. But still I don't know.. I am feeling like slapping myself.. Anyways.. No need of crying over spilt milk.. I have to be very normal.. I can't come in between my besties.. They deserve the best in life..

I will never tell anyone my real identity.. I will never tell that I am not Ananya Verma but Avni Mehta.. I will never tell..
POV ends..

Saying this she was again in tears.. Crying badly..

Here..
Sunheri and Tara Sitara were shocked seeing Avni's reaction.. They were not knowing what was happening.. They tried to go behind her but she ran fast and disappeared from their sight.. They decided to go back to canteen and wait for her.. They will ask it later..

Avni came back after some time and reached canteen.. It was clear from her face that she had cried bitterly.. Her friends asked her but she just says that she was missing her family.. Neil also saw her tear strikened face.. He don't know why but her tears stabbed his heart.. He went near her and ask...

Neil - Ananya ..why are you crying..?

Avni- no.. I am not crying..

Neil - you were.. Will you tell me..

Avni- it's just that I am missing my family..

Neil - Ananya.. We are friends.. So now we are your family...
(Saying this he engulfed her in his arms... Everyone was shocked to the core as she was the first girl whom The Neil Khanna hugged.. Everyone present there was so shocked and girls were envious of Avni.. Even DD and KK were shocked...)

DD- is it our Neil..?!

KK - seems so.. But I am not sure after this action of his..

Neil broke the hug and said...
Neil - Ananya.. We are family..

Avni looks up-to him..

Neil- I mean friends are family.. So.. They are already one (pointing towards Sunheri, Tara Sitara) And if you are fine with it.. Can we be friends..? (He asked hopefully)

Avni looked at him and said..

Avni- I would love to be your friend.. (she said with a smile..)

Tara Sitara and Sunheri to Neil- for bring her friend.. You have to be friends of our also..

DD and KK to Avni- and what about us...? Will you be our friend..

Neil smiled and agreed to their proposal of friendship.. Same Avni did with DD and KK..

Now.. All are sharing a table..

Every girl was envious of Avni...
Avni was smiling because she was with her Neilu... She liked the way he consoled her and cared for her..

Then immediately something stuck into Neil's mind..!!

TARGET - 60+ VOTES..

PRECAP - MOOD NHI HAI..!! 😂😂
--------------------------------------------------
Helllooo lovelies..

How do you find this part...?

Hope you liked it..

PLEASE GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS REVIEWS AND VOTES..!!

Waiting for your response..
With Love