GRAPHICS RESULT🦚 (1)

Finally, Finally, Finally!
Here comes the end of the first ever contest of THE 1 AWARDS with the RESULTS OF BEST GRAPHIC MADE!

My mind:
Why the heck are you nervous? You already know who won!
Me:
Oh shut up! It's just- I am not sure if the participants enjoyed their time in this awards.
My mind:
Of course they did.. You did a lot for these awards.... Well.. Not a lot but still...
Me:
What do you mean NOT A LOT? Uh whatever.

1st Position🥇

Serendipity By aethra-

Judge's thought: serendipty, their cover was brilliant i loved the take with the manual and the hand drawn cupboard with the rustic look.

2nd Position🥈

Acacia By Madilyn_Potter

Judge's thought : second place, madilyn potter with her closet to space, great concept, i do wish she'd added a bit of shading on the corner areas to make it seem more dimensional, but overall it was pretty.

Honorable mention/runner up🏅

VINCE_KAYCEE

Judge's thought: third, the mall fight, the idea was great, u got the concept right and i loved the colors but sadly the resolution wasn't the usual wattpad cover resolution, it was a square which would ultimately end up looking like it was cropped awkwardly if someone were to use it. rlly good work tho.

Congratulations everyone!
I hope you had fun Participating in this contest and I do wish that you'll participate once again in the second round as well!

Kindly pm me to claim your prizes, you can always check the chapter 'Prizes' to see what are the prizes you have won:)

Next round will begin very very soon, so stick around... But for the time,
Byeee