𝖔𝖓𝖊.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰.
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕.

Marceline stood in front of her laptop looking for an artist with pretty art that could make her a perfect gift for her best friend's birthday.

❝This one! ❞ the woman squeaked happily as she found a profile with pictures of paintings and drawings that perfectly match up the vision she has in mind.

She quickly went into the artists's inbox and left a message asking if he could draw a big piece for her. The painting would be of her best friend, (Y/n), standing at a table in an old gothic victorian style library writing a book. She imagined a big beautiful chandelier as the moon light shone through be big painted glass windows.

(Y/n) is a writer, she loved reading books since she was little, she loveswriting them, discussing and digesting every word and sentence from a book which sometimes would take about six hours of just her ranting about one book while Marceline listened, kind of lost, but she loved seeing her friend so happy about something.

Marceline played with her cat waiting impatiently for an answer, but instead her ringtone startled her.

❝What are you doing right now? ❞ (Y/n)'s asked in a tone that signaled that she has up to something.

❝What are you up to this time? ❞ Marceline asked, letting a soft sigh escape her lips.

❝Guess what! I found an abandoned mansion not far away from here and I heard it has a extremely fantastic garden with statues and a fountain! Can we, pleaseee, go and take some pictures? I want to write a description of the place and use it in my book. ❞ (Y/n) spoke fast,not hiding her excitement.

Marceline hummed thinking about her friend's suggestion.

❝How far? ❞Marceline asked.

❝Three hours. ❞ (Y/n) replied touching her bottom lip impatient for her best friend to agree.

❝Alright, alright. But we won't stay too long. ❞Marceline gave in and agreed.

(Y/n) squeaked excited and Marceline could hear her doing a happy dance.

❝I'll be at your house in an hour. ❞Marceline added.

❝Yes! I'll be ready. Thank you, Mar! You're the best! ❞ (Y/n) said kissing her phone loudly and hanging up to get ready.

𝒀𝒐𝒖.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
passion
/ˈpaʃ(ə)n/
noun
Passion is a strong desire that can get you to do amazing things.
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

You throw your phone on the bed and open the closet inspecting the clothes displayed in front of you.

❝Let's see... ❞ You said taking a long black skirt and a white buttoned up, pirate looking shirt.

❝Good enough. ❞ You add looking at the outfit you placed on the bed.

You giggle at the thought of going to explore that mansion and hopefully get some nice pictures and ideas for the book you're currently working on.