𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕.
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫.

ᴵⁿ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡⁱᵐᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵉˢᵖᵉʳᵃᵗᵉˡʸ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵗᵉʳʳⁱᶠⁱᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ˡˡ ʳᵉʲᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘ. 」

After finishing buying everything on the list your mother gave you, the two of you entered your favorite café

Arden kept his eyes on you all the time while you looked around, with your curiosity filled eyes.

You loved to look at people, think about what their life may be like, explore the world like a small child while Arden saw only you.

『𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤.』

You two sat facing each other in your usual spot that luckily was empty, as if waiting for you.

You place the groceries bag down and happily take the menu. Arden kept admiring your every move, gesture, every strand of hair that moved together with you.

❝I recommend the lemonade, it's the best. Their cakes and sweets are also amazing too.❞ You said looking up at him, only to meet his golden eyes which made you a little embarrassed.

Arden nodded his head and opened his mouth to ask a question he already knew the answer to.

❝What is your favorite type of cake? ❞ The man asked supporting his head with his right hand as his eyes never leave your figure.

You reply with your favorite ever cake that your mom makes you since you could eat and you absolutely love it. Arden smiled at your bright expression as you began speaking about how great the cake is.

Noticing that you began to rant, you stop and apologize.

❝No need for apologies, you look so happy talking about it that it made me happy as well. ❞Arden said.

Your cheeks and ears began to burn, exposing your embarrassment.

How can someone be this adorable? It's so hard to keep myself from touching you... hugging you, smelling you, taking you away. ❞ Arden thought, his infatuation only growing bigger by the minute.