𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

C𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝒀𝒐𝒖.
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
mesmerize
/ˈmɛzmərʌɪz/
verb
capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix.
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

You thanked everyone for their presents and presence as you saw the guests out.

Then you ran to your room where Marceline was waiting for you. You look at the painting completely mesmerized.

❝It's... I can't put it into words! It's fabulous... so beautiful, my soul is exploding! ❞ You whisper shout while shaking Marceline.

❝Slow down or you'll make my head fall off my neck! ❞Marceline said grabbing your hands.

You looked at her apologetical.

❝I'm sorry. I'm so happy... this is gorgeous. Who painted it? ❞ You asked touching the painting.

It was very detailed,you could see every pore, strand of hair, sheet of paper, even some dust in the air for lord's sake.

You sighed enamored as you admired the masterpiece in front of you.

❝A guy called Arden. Found him on a site with artists that take commissions. ❞Marceline replied, a sense of pride entering her brain as her gift was definitely the best.

❝I would love to work with him for my book. I recently had the idea to make a few illustrations for it and he seems the best. Give me a link to the site. ❞ You said overwhelmed by happiness, having no clue that this was your biggest mistake.

It was nighttime when you saw Marceline out and returned to your room looking at the link she gave you.

❝His art is so beautiful. It looks so real and so soft at the same time... like it's made with soft clouds.❞ You said scrolling through his work.

Taking a deep breath you wrote him a message in which you explained that you're a writer currently working on a new book and you'd love to hire him to draw for you. You laid on your bed hugging your pillow waiting for an answer.

❝Calm down, (Y/n), he's human just like you. No need to get so anxious. Everything will turn out well. ❞ You reassured yourself as you felt anxiety bubble up in your stomach.

𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
lovesick
/ˈlʌvsɪk/
adjective
in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally.
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

I was reading (Y/n)'s second book, my eyes moving from the top of the page to the bottom of it slowly as I paid attention to everything. Since the books arrived, I wasn't able to put them down.

A ding noise made me look up and in annoyance, I groaned, but opened the message nonetheless.

I read the message and I froze when I saw the profile picture, a picture of her.

❝Is this real? Am I hallucinating from the lack of food?❞I ask myself before opening and reading the bussines proposal.

I began to panic, my hands shaking over the keyboard. I took a deep breath and replied to her message, trying my best to sound professional.