chapter 3

Published : September 20, 21

Elizabeth's POV

" BETH ! "As soon as I opened the door Ana jumped on me smiling like a maniac high on cocaine .

I should have saw this coming .

" Can't brea- th" I chucked out somehow as she literally hugged the life out of me .

" Oh ! I'm sorry !!I was just so much excited , I've been waiting for you from an hour !! " She jumped up and down like a rabbit.And I already knew why she was so excited .

" So  Dan finally grew some balls to propose you " i sat on the couch and removed my heels . He was so nervous when we bought that ring , he was actually going to ask her last week when they were on a picnic but he got nervous AGAIN and lost the moment .

" YOU KNEW?? " she shouted on the top of her lungs.

" Jeez girl ,Calm down ! No need to burst my eardrums ! " I winced " besides who do you think helped him to buy that pretty little ring " I smirked.

" Then why didn't you tell me ?? " She cried .

" So you could hyperventilate and then cause me a headache by fussing over 'what you gonna do ? What you gonna wear ? How are you gonna react so it seems real ,blah blah blah !"

" Hey I don't do that " Ana frowned.

" Offcourse you don't " I muttered sarcastically .

" Okay whatever ! Since you already know that Dan purposed and I said YES, which is obvious ! But I have to tell you everything as you are my best friend otherwise I'll feel something is incomplete . So you know  today Dan came to pick me up for lunch and then we went on a long drive " I just looked her eyes twinkling with so much happiness , she kept on rambling about where they went and what they did which I knew already as I helped Daniel plan everything ,but I didn't mind listening to her .

" then I said YES , we kissed and then we had this hot make out session in the car which was mind blowing and we literally had s*x in the backse- "

" TMI ! TMI !! " I jumped from the couch covering my ears and moved towards my room to which she just rolled her eyes all the while laughing at me

"Anyhow get ready , I got the dress out for you and we are celebrating today " Ana yelled.

I grumbled , All I wanted to do o right now is jump on my bed and just sleep.

" No excuses ! I know you have your day off tomorrow and you are coming ! And I'll be doing your makeup after I got ready myself till then go freshen up ! " Ana finished as she entered her own room probably to get her makeup done.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" And it's done ! " Ana smiled proudly

" Finally ! " I heaved a sigh of relief .

" Wow ! I look ....good" i said as I saw my reflection in mirror

" Hot is the word , you should be using Beth bear " Ana says " now lets get our heels on and get going Dan would be waiting for us ! "

I nodded , after putting on heels I grabbed a clutch , then we walked out after locking the apartment .