8 . Date

Published on: July 28

Elizabeth 's POV

My mouth watered as I saw the delicacies infront of me. Without waiting ,i grabbed the huge burger placed infront of me to satisfy my rumbling stomach.
I took a huge bite moaning at the taste .
This is what happens when you skip your breakfast . I woke up late today , Again! . With Ana moving out this has been happening twice every week ,i should've grown used to it by now. Anyhow I devoured my food without any care in the world.

That's when I heard it , a laugh .

" Liz! " He called out and i looked up just to see him filming me on his phone camera.

I groaned and made an attempt to grab his phone . Immediately gobbling the food in my mouth as I whined " stop it Zach ! This is not funny ! "

" Oh , but it is !!" He let out all the while suppressing his laugh as he kept his phone back in his pocket.

I popped a French fry in my mouth as he ate his own food.
This was my lunch break and we decided to have lunch out today.
But i dragged him to McDonald's despite his protest.

It's been more than a month we started fake dating . At first it was quite awkward as he was my boss and being on a date with him was quite cumbersome , it gave me an edgy feeling . But with time , we got to know each other's a whole different side. Now , it would be safe to say that we are friends .

Weird and unbelievable ! ...i know .

It all happened due to Mrs king .
Yes , that boss lady whom I always thought of as an Sweet and elegant mother.
When I agreed to be Zach's fake girlfriend , i never thought it would be this difficult to convince his sweet mother .

YES! We are on first name basis . As you all know we are dating and alot of things changed in this past month .

Mrs king seems to be a detective in her past life , she need a proof of everything. It's like she still doesn't believe that his son can actually be intrusted in a girl.

We had our lunch quickly as time was ticking fast and i do not wish to skip my breakfast tomorrow as well and for that I have to finish my work on time and sleep early tonight.

I grabbed my drink in my hand" Let's go fast ! I have a lot of work to finish within today ! " I told Zach as we made our way to his car .

" Okay , but what's with the rush?! " He asked back

" Lunch time is about to get over ! And my boss happens to be a grumpy man " i gave him a smile.

He  merely raised his arched brow at me as we settled in the car

" I have to finish my work early so I don't skip my breakfast tomorrow ! " I muttered urgently  to which he frowned as if asking why

" My grumpy boss is very punctual and he likes all the work done on time . So if I didn't finish it in office , i have to do at home till late night and then I won't be able to wakeup on time ! And this chica loves her beauty sleep ...so hurry up Mister"

He laughed " as you say Mi'lady !"

                 *********
Never have i ever imagined that Zach can be my friend in my whole life time and I mean it , really. It's like he has an invisible " back off" tattooed on his forehead.

But it did happened all because of this fake dating and Mrs king.

A month ago

Shutting of my laptop i left my cabin for lunch as i headed for cafeteria. But as I stepped out from my cabin ,i saw Mrs king coming towards me.