1

Chapter-1

THE BANGTAN HOUSE

THE BANGTAN HOUSE

"Yoongi pass me a toast"

"Ahh..Hoseok can't you even take one toast yourself?" Annoyed yoongi said, "I can, But it's fun to tease my grumpy grandpa" Hosoek said with a wide smile. Yoongi wanted to hit him but was interrupted when seokjin came from the kitchen with some plates in his hands."Aish...Stop quarraling like children.I brought some more eggs take it..". "Thanks seokjinnie! You're the best!" Jimin said making jin smile a bit.

"Is jungkook not awake yet? It's 9 in the morning.We have a meeting in noon." Namjoon asked while trying not to spill the juice out of his glass.Hoseok sighed and said "I tried but he didn't even move a bit". Taehyung smirked and said "Looks like it's my time to go and pinch his nipples and-"

"Sorry to interrupt you sir but there are some government officials at the door and they are asking for you." A gaurd said while panting.

"Government officials? Wtf are they doing here?"Namjoon asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "Do they have no fear anymore?

"If they dare show here,Then they must have a good reason. Let's go and check." The eldest said and everyone nodded and followed him to the entrance of the mansion.

SeokJin opened the door  and saw a slim and beautiful lady in front of him, Her charms were so different from any of the ladies SeokJin has ever seen, and not only seokjin thought that, It was the case for all the 7 boys.

As They was still trying to concentrate and ask the woman in the mint grey pantsuit with a government official ID card what she  wants

As They was still trying to concentrate and ask the woman in the mint grey pantsuit with a government official ID card what she wants....The girl shoves all of them  aside and enters with a team following her.

''It's an FBI raid. Please clear the grounds... We have the full right to search and seize...If you try to stop us, You can be put behind the bars...''

''Wait!! Who tf are you!!?'' Namjoon said,which made the girl turn and look up at him..

"Respect gentleman,Respect......That's what you lack and maybe a little hearing too" the girl said and made namjoon raise his eyebrow at her comment and she continued..

"I am Kim Hana,An officer at the FBI. We have been aware of all the illeagel works you are doing- Selling drugs and illeagel weapons and forced prostitution......"

She was interrupted when a half sleepy man came out of a room and said .."hyung, where's my banana milk?...you know I don't wake up without it!" Which made everyone look at him. As he got the hold of the situation,he said,"Wait,who are you guys?"

Everyone sighs and hana continues ...

"And we have been given the task to raid your house and check for any object that may have any connection to illeagel businesses," she says.

Namjoon scoffs and says "Do you think you will come dask in like a hero here and we'll let you search our house and you'll find a lot of cash or drugs like they do in movies?" which made all the boys smirk in amusement.

Hana scoffs "Well i don't know about that but we will do the work we have to do...So,If you are confident that you are clear then let us search,Because we have other ways too"She says sending him a glare,walking past him and signaling his team to begin the search.

While the search was going on,The boys came together at the dining table and Seokjin said "What do you think is going on here? The government think that they can just  do this and there will be no consequences? They let the fbi do this shit here? Do they have no desire left to live?"

"I don't know  if the government was able to do anything or not but i think it will be better not to challenge the FBI ,We will not be able to handle if there are more than half countries of the world chasing us.Either way we don't have anything here,So the raid will not be a problem but still be attentive of what they are doing". Namjoon said and everyone split up.

"Hey!Where do you think you're taling my gucci clothes?Do know you can't buy them even if you sell yourself?Stay away,i will take them myself." Taehyung made an annoyed face and took his clothes away from the FBI officers. 

Jin was lecturing some other officers because they broke his favourite teacup set. Namjoon was carrying his plants so no one would break the pots or something and it was so ironic as he was  The God Of Destruction himself. Jimin was getting up as he fell from the chair when he was trying to sit.Yoongi just went and laid himself on the sofa and tried to sleep between the hussle and then there was jungkook just sitting and drinking his banana milk innocently. 

Hoseok was becoming interested in how the girl spoke confidently and was not at all scared of anything.He takes two bottles of sprite and goes to the girl.

"Must be tired..Want some sprite?" He said while smiling brightly.

Hana looked at him and then at his sprite,She accepts it and says "Ohh thanks..Didn't know you will offer something to the officer whos making your home upside down"

"Ah,Don't worry 'bout it, BTW I am hoseok.... "

Hana nods..

"You are really fearless,I must say" he said

Which made her laugh a bit and then she said "Yeah...I was born-" suddenly a beep came from her bluetooth piece which made her smirk.

"Um..Looks like our raid ends here.." She shouted and everyone started to get out of the house as if they were just waiting for her signal.Hana smiled at hoseok and started walking towards the exit and said to namjoon "Sorry,We didn't find anything..Hope your mansion gets renovated soon"She said and winked at namjoon which made him blush a bit and then she walked out. Leaving all the boys in confusion.

While she was walking out, A man in official dress joined her and she said "Did you get it yeojun?"

"Yes,It was in namjoon's room" Yeojun replied

Hana smirked and said "Looks like we're having a party tonight jehee!"

"Yeah! And sponsored by our enemy BANGTAN!" Jehee from the other end of the bluetooth piece said...which made yeojun and hana laugh as they were sitting in the car to go back to their home.. 'The SYJ Mansion'

A/N- Sooooo...How's the first chapter?I hope you liked it! Please continue to support me and the second chapter will be a lot longer than this and be ready to go through an emotional rollercoaster in the next chap! 

Bye!!