2

Chapter 2

 2 months have passed  since the FBI raid happened in The BANGTAN MANSION. Which was not actually an FBI raid and bangtan was unaware of that fact and they found out when their international drug deal was cancelled and SYJ got it….When they looked into it,They found out that there was no FBI raid supposed to happen at their house and it was all SYJ members who initiated the raid and got the important data related to their deal.

Taehyung looked into the CCTVs around the city to get their whereabouts but there was not even a single clip of that day. Whoever was the hacker of the group was indeed quite skilled.

Now back to the present…

Hana, Expressionless standing in front of a Funeral Home. Beside her were yeojun and jehee.It was quiet. Not even a single sound. 

They entered a specified room Labeled as ‘Deceased Kang Hyejin’.

As soon as Hana entered the room,Everyone started whispering to each other.Everyone knew about the friendship between hana and hyejin.They were famous for their unconditional friendship.From their childhood till now they were each other's soulmates.Everything they did they did it together.They couldn't even stay away from each other for even one day.Hana’s mother died when she was 18,hyejin was there for her,She took care of hana like a mother,Making her happy and keeping check if she’s eating or not. She was there for hana.ALWAYS and here  was hana standing at her funeral.A tear rolled down hana’s cheeks as soon as she saw the picture in front of her. 

These words were written with the picture that was in the centre of the room

These words were written with the picture that was in the centre of the room. The photo was loaded with garlands and flowers.Hana was still confused and shocked.

She didn’t want to believe it,That the only happiness Hana had in her life is now dead.

The door to the funeral room opened and 7 men in black attire came in.Everyone’s attention from hana went to these 7 men.They all knew their identities. Hyejin’s older brother was a weapon dealer so it was common that many mafias and gangs cwme to the funeral.

“Hyung, Isn't that hana? The fake FBI officer?”The youngest asked.

All the boys looked forward and  the youngest was right,There stood the same girl in black clothes expressing her grifs to the bereaved

“That bitch where will she run now?”Yoongi said and started to walk towards her when hoseok stopped him and said 

“Guys, I think it's not the time to do this.” He said and pointed towards the girl and the other members of SYJ.

"Hoseok's right,There are many members of SYJ here and Suho wouldn't appreciate a mafia war at his sister's funeral." Jin said agreeing with hoseok.

After 5 minutes or so Hana went towards the exit with the SYJ members behind her.Bangtan expressed their griefs to the only family hyejin had..Her older brother ‘Kang Suho’,Who was the reason bangtan knew hyejin even if they barely ever met.