we're singing in front of who?!

it's as if we just clicked,
like we knew each other before despite not having to meet each other before.

Back at our hotel, we talked the minutes away as we walked to room filled with other contestants who had been grouped by the judges or ever since the auditions.

"this must be the groups category," Jesy spoke as we all looked around the room, some people took glances at us and just carried in whatever they were doing. we just decided to sit on the floor and began to discuss,

"so," Leigh started the topic, "who do you think should mentor our category?"

"ooh," Jade looked away for a moment before turning back to us, "i really hope it'd be Tulisa, she's in our age group and the youngest of the judges, which technically means that she's the same age as us. plus, she's been in a group herself."

i nodded, "true, however if it isn't Tulisa i also hope it's Kelly, she's an ex member of Destiny's Child, remember?"'

"i love Destiny's Child!" Jesy smiled, then joined by Perrie who nodded along "Me too!"

"i mean, who doesn't? they're like, the best and one of the most iconic girl groups of the 2000s"
i chuckled, the four of them nodded with bright looks on their faces. 

we then heard a knock on the door, thinking that it's probably our mentor, we all got up and stood next to each other, surrounded by the other groups.

as the door opened..
my eyes widened as Tulisa entered, we all cheered and screamed in joy as we all proceed to hug her all at once.  She seems very happy to see us and at that point i knew that this is definitely gonna work.

"Are you ready?!" She asked us eagerly, to which we all shouted "YEAHH", giving back the same excited energy she had

"IS THE WINNER OF THE XFACTOR IN THIS ROOM?!" she asked again and our answer was just as long as the first one. 

i honestly never felt so pumped in my entire life, i'm so ready, i feel confident. this excitement is like a long-lasting high that i don't want to get down from.

(TimeSkip to the next day, brought to you by LOST NOIGHT, OI LOY IN BAD SOW BLEU)

I wake up feeling better than yesterday, getting up almost immediately and head straight to shower. Tulisa told us that we'll be preforming in Mykonos. Yes, Mykonos, Greece. isn't that crazy?? from the UK to Greece, i'm just taken aback from all that has happened for the past few weeks.
one, i thought i was gonna lose my two best friends and just withdraw the competition, 
two, now we're back with TWO more best friends and we're a girl group,
three, we're flying to Mykonos. to Greece. 
i stared at my reflection as i brushed my teeth, giggling to myself like a toddler on a sugar rush.
after i was done, i stepped out of the bathroom and wore my clothes, i tied my hair into a ponytail, add a bit of lip gloss on my lips and sat on the bed, waiting for Perrie to get ready.

after she came out in her clothes, i had a questioning look as i asked her, "Pez i didn't know you wore glasses"
"oh i don't-" she giggled "it's fake, the lenses are just plastic"
"oh.." i dragged my words, chuckling right after, "well, you look cute in it though"
"thank you!" Perrie smiled and i followed her out of our room to get some breakfast in the tea room before we head out to the bus to the airport. We both soon met up with the rest of our girls and we took the same bus, going straight to the far back just so we could sit next to together.

(TimeSkip to the airport brought to you by TAKE A SEEP OF ME SEECRUT POSHUN)

Greece was AMAZING.
the view, the beach, the sea, the buildings, everything here is just so beautiful and mesmerizing. if i could, i wouldve stayed and lived here honestly! the girls and i walked around the beach, putting our feet in the water and just write around in the sand; Leigh drew a big heart and told us to write our names in it as she wrote hers. after we did, Jade then took Leigh's stick and wrote Rhythmix in capital letters right on the middle of the heart. once it's time to go back, we left what we wrote in the sand and just walked back the other groups, hand in hand.

shortly after we've taken an XFactor bus and arrived at Tulisa's house, her house is this beautiful seaside villa, we all stood with the rest of the groups outside, waiting for our mentor. this is the part where the mentors would bring in a guest mentor to help them with the decision making. the pressure is getting heavier by the minute as the next stage is the live shows; only some acts from different categories would make it through. 
Tulisa soon then came, standing on top of the stairs with a smile on her face;
"Hello guys! how ya feeling?"

as we answered her with "good!" she began to give us some words of motivation;

"I'm sure you guys have had fun here and you've enjoyed it, but now it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty. i honestly believe that a group can win this year, it's never been done before- this year, we can do it, we can do it Together"

i felt my lips subconsciously curve into a smile as i held Perrie and Leigh's hands after her words, glancing at them before i turned back to the front. 

"no pressure, but dont let me down you guys, okay?" she continued as we all chuckled and giggled, nodding to her question. she gestured to her left as she spoke; 
'i have brought someone out here with me to help me decide which four groups are going through so.. are you ready?"

i felt my heart began to race as i may or may not have tightened my grip on Leigh and Pez's hands, we began to utter out Oohs and Aahs as she swung both of her hands to the side to announce the guest;

"without futher-ado, i introduce to you.. Jessie J!"