Fifteen

Edward smiled as he saw Tanya and Emily talking. "She's got the mother she's always wished for." Kevin said causing Edward to look at him. "When are you planning on asking her?"

"Tonight." Edward said. "I have everything planned out. I just hope she likes it."

Kevin laughed. "Getting cold feet already?" He asked as Edward looked at him. "Edward, Emily is not that hard to please. She loves anything that is given to her. So whatever you have planned for the engagement, she will love it."

Edward looked at Emily and smiled. He knew she would like his plan.
~~~
That night, Emily followed the instructions that Edward left for her. She couldn't wait to tell Edward that she wants to start calling Tanya mom. "Edward, I have something to tell you..." she trailed off seeing fairy lights and Edward on one knee. "Edward?"

"When we met, I knew you were my mate. I wasn't going to turn you until later, but I couldn't lose you. Seeing you fading broke my heart. The idea of losing you kills me." He said as he stood up and walked to her. "I love you, Emily Hale and I want to marry you."

"Yes." She tells him. "A thousand times yes."

Edward smiled as he kissed her. Kevin and Tanya smiled as they watched Edward and Emily go in. "I think we can wait to see what she was going to tell him later."

"Yes." She said. "Lets go hunt."
~~~
When Emily woke up, she ran straight for the bathroom causing Edward to run in to help her. "Baby, are you okay?"

"No." She said as she looked at her. "I thought vampires couldn't get sick."

'They can't." He said. "Why don't you rest?"

Emily nodded as she walked back to bed. Edward sighed as he didn't know why she was suddenly sick. He knew vampires couldn't get sick. "Edward?" He heard Kevin.

Edward walked out of the room and to the room with Tanya and Kevin. "Somethings wrong." He said. "She was fine till she woke up."

Kevin laughed as he knew what was wrong. "Okay. There is something you didn't know about Emily." He said. "Emily was put on different types of birth control when she was human because she produced too much eggs. She could easily get pregnant on her first time. With her being a vampire, I think the venom finally cleaned out all the birth control."

"You're saying she's pregnant?" Tanya asked smiling as Kevin nodded. "I'm going to be a grandmother."

"She did say she wanted to talk about you being her mom..." Edward just realized what she just said and looked at Kevin. "She's pregnant?"

Kevin nodded as they heard a phone ringing. Edward left to get the phone as Kevin watched Tanya go to Emily's room. "Someone's going to fuss over this baby." He mumbled as Edward went straight to his mate. He shook his head. "We have us a blessing."