Twenty

The news of Victoria was back had Emily staring off into space. She was upset, she was tired, and stressed. She had something on her mind that she knows Edward read her mind causing him to lay beside her in the back yard. "Baby, I know what you are thinking,"

"Edward, I just want to be able to get through this pregnancy without stressing everything."

"I know."

Emily sighed. "Edward, maybe coming back to Forks was the wrong decision. I think we should just start over someplace else." She says. "It's not like they care anyways. People have been avoiding us since we found out that we're expecting and not in the main house."

Edward knew she was right. "It's time for us to leave."

"Let's find our forever home."
~~~
"You're leaving?"

"Yeah." He tells Esme. "We don't want to lose our baby because of Victoria and Bella drama. What happened is on them."

"What about the wedding?"

Edward looked at Alice. "I don't have to marry her right away. I love Emily and we have all the time in the world to get married." Emily smiled as she took his hand in hers. "I love my mate and I will marry her when we are ready."

"Thank you, honey." She tells him. "Everyone wants a wedding, but I'm perfectly fine without marriage. As long as Edward is there with me and the baby, that's all I need."

The others watched them walk away talking. It hurt Alice knowing there wasn't going to be a wedding. One saw it coming though. Emmett. He knew as soon as they met that they were going to do something different instead of being forced to get married. "Let them be." He says putting his arms around Rosalie. "That's them. We can't make them do anything they don't want too."

"He's right." Rosalie says. "They can make their own like we can."

"We need..."

"No, Ashton, you don't need them. You are letting Bella decide this shit and they don't have anything else to say or listen to us." Jasper speaks up. "You have is still but I hope you know by the end, it may be you and Bella."

After that was said, everyone left, but Carlisle who sighed as this was something he feared. His coven was falling apart. All for a human.