c

(c)

Melissa found herself sneaking yet again into Baileys room. You see she had been assigned another patient and a psychologist had been assigned to work with Bailey to see if she could start remembering her past and how she was found in the preserve naked and painted in blood.

DNA samples had come back saying that it wasn't her blood she was found coated in. Her blood did not match up with the normal blood types nor the one found smothered over her body, it also held traces of some other mutated gene, to which the doctor shrugged off and said 'It happens sometimes, the system isn't brand spanking new anymore anyway, it might of had a glitch.' Melissa was the one who pieced together the fact that mutated gene may mean supernatural being with creepy powers.

Then again, she was the only one with an awareness of the supernatural in the hospital, other then the supernatural beings themselves.

"How's it going?"

Baileys eyes snapped up to the fuzzy haired doctor she had come accustomed to. She was like a mother to her and Bailey couldn't be more grateful. "Good I guess, I remembered my last name in a dream I had last night so there going to run some searches at the station."

Melissa nodded with a smile. "That's good, maybe we'll be able to find your parents."

Bailey nodded but paused. Even if the county found her parents, they wouldn't want her, there had been no missing persons filed across the whole of California with her description. Ignoring those thoughts she looked at the small window, the bright sun pooled into the room.

"When will I get to leave this bloody hospital?"

"Well, your under age, and until we find your parents and contact them, you'll have to stay." Mrs McCall said solemnly.

"McCall, leave the patients room please." The sharp voice of Dr. Brown, Baileys Psychologist interrupted there conversation.

Melissa rose off the end of the bed, straightening her scrubs she nodded a goodbye to Bailey and left the room in a hurry. She thought that bitch of a psychologist was one scary mother f*cker and the last thing she needed was to get her head ripped off.

"I received your results back from the search."

Bailey sat up straight in her bed, her eyes wide.

"They're as I expected." Her voice trailed with faux sympathy. Dr. Brown's slender, red manicured fingers sifted through the sheets of paper.

"Your parents are both dead."

Baileys throat tightened and she clenched her fists.
Her parents were dead and she can't even remember them.

"The funny thing is.." Dr. Brown trailed, a smirk on her lips.

Baileys body shook with anger, "—How is that funny!"

"They died over 50 years ago, you don't look at day over 17."

Bailey froze

A.N:
Thoughts so far?
Feel free to comment/vote.
Love,
h4ppie x