4

Jax

I'm about to leave the Stillwater Tap to head back to the packhouse when I hear it. Before I even see her, the sound of her laugh pulls me in like she's a siren. I stop in my tracks, looking around to discern where that laugh is coming from. Then I see her. Stunningly gorgeous, like she belongs on the cover of a magazine, not in a dimly lit shifter bar in the middle of nowhere Colorado. I can't take my eyes off of her, because it's not just the way she looks and sounds that's drawing me in- it's everything about her, the total package. The way she carries herself like she's this sexy, confident force of nature who knows exactly who she is and what she wants.

I know immediately that I have to have her. She's wild, sinful trouble that I want to drown in- all alpha female, and I'm fucking here for it. I don't even know who she is, but she came here for me tonight, whether she knows it or not.

She makes her way to the dance floor, darting me a little glance in invitation, and moments later I'm prowling up behind her, sharing a dance with the sexy siren of my dreams. Her long, glossy, chocolate brown hair swings across her back, tickling my forearms as I reach out to grasp her hips, pulling her in close. Her scent is intoxicating, like strawberries and vanilla, enveloping me as we sway to the music.

She's responsive to my every touch- moving closer when I put my hands on her hips, grinding her ass against my dick- so I go in for the kiss, and fuck me, it's incredible. It's like I can feel raw energy pulsing from her body into mine, zinging through my synapses and making my hair stand on end. Not only is she insanely beautiful, but she's also an unbelievable kisser. She spins around in my arms and when I finally break the kiss, I'm able to get my first good look at her face up close.

She looks like a damn supermodel- high cheekbones, big hazel eyes framed by thick black lashes, and full, plush lips. She's absolutely gorgeous, but the more I study her face, the more something familiar nags at the back of my mind that I can't quite place. I feel like I know her somehow, yet I'm almost positive I've never met this girl before. I definitely would have remembered meeting someone like her. I brush off the weird sense of deja-vu and lean in to ask her if she wants to get outta here- and it must be my lucky day, because she says yes.

Ten minutes later, we're sneaking around the back of the Stillwater packhouse, testing the door handle. As promised, it's unlocked, and I pull my sexy siren inside by the hand and start leading her down the hallway. This isn't the first time I've crashed here; I know my way to the guest wing well. The energy between us is palpable as we stride down the corridor, like we can't get behind a locked door fast enough. Like she wants this every bit as badly as I do.

I pull open the door of the room that I typically occupy when I stay here, gesturing for her to go in ahead of me. She does, and I can't help but rake my eyes over her body appreciatively as she struts inside, checking her out for what feels like the hundredth time tonight. She's a vision; I've never seen someone so effortlessly beautiful. I close the door softly behind us, unable to take my eyes off of her as she spins around, assessing me, a wicked smirk on her lips as she kicks off her heels.

Then she grabs at the top of her tight strapless dress, peeling it down her body, and holy motherfucking shit I feel like my eyes are going to bug out of my head by the time she shimmies it down her hips and it hits the floor, leaving her standing across from me in a lacy red strapless bra and matching panties.

"Goddamn," I growl, closing the distance between us in less than a second. I reach out to cup her cheek, looking down into those mischievous hazel eyes. "You're trouble, you know that?" I murmur, then start licking and nipping at her neck as my hands explore her soft, suntanned skin- the curve of her waist, the flatness of her stomach, the fullness of her truly spectacular tits. I carefully lift one up out of the cup of her bra, exposing a perfect little pink nipple that I immediately suck into my mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck, clinging to me, moaning as I roll her nipple between my teeth. Then I repeat the same thing on the other side, and by the time I pull back and reach behind her to unfasten her bra, she's panting, writhing, eager for more.