52

"Have you seen Joshua hyung?" Chan asks as he approaches Wonwoo and Jihoon who are on the couch

Chan has been wandering around the house for the past thirty minutes. He doesn't know what to do. He feels small in the big house, and he really just needs his hyungs at this point.

"I think he's in Cheol hyung's room," Wonwoo replies.

"Ok, thank you, hyung." Chan presses a soft kiss to both Wonwoo's and Jihoon's cheeks.

He leaves the kitchen and slowly climbs the stairs. He stands outside the room for a few minutes, watching his hyung's together in their own little world before he knocks on the door softly.

"Shua hyung?" Chan asks and enters the room.

Joshua has Jeonghan to his left, as usual, and Seungcheol in his arms between them, asleep, and Jeonghan just taking comfort in the younger's scent, his nose pressed to Joshua's neck.

Chan looks extra young as he stands there with his dino plush in his hands and his feet moving as he fidgets.

"Yeah, Channie?"

"Can I, maybe, lay with you?"

"Of course, love, come here. There's space next to Seungcheol."

"Ok."

Chan crawls in between Seungcheol and Joshua, holding his plush tightly and smiles at the way Seungcheol immediately hugs him and Joshua kisses his head.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" Jeonghan asks, patting Chan softly on the head.

"I don't know, I think I'm just tired."

"Did you sleep last night?" Joshua asks quietly.

"I did a little bit, sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's okay if you can't sleep, just rest right now, and we'll see how you feel later, yeah?"

"Yeah. Thank you, hyung, for not getting mad."

"I'll never get mad at you, love. Close your eyes now, alright?"

Chan nods before closing his eyes and pressing his face to Seungcheol's chest. He lets the feeling of his three oldest soulmates soothe him, and he manages to fall asleep in that comfort.

*************

Almost two hours later, Seungcheol wakes up with Jeonghan and Joshua quietly conversing and Chan in his arms. He considers going back to sleep, but he knows that if he does, he probably won't get up until tomorrow, so instead, he looks up at his two soulmates and smiles before speaking.

"When did Channie get here?"

"A while ago, he's having trouble sleeping, too," Joshua replies.

"Aw, my poor baby," Seungcheol coos and tightens his grip a little on his youngest soulmate.