3

Why All Might is a Piece of Shit and is not the Symbol of Peace

Posted by Lavender

All Might is a hero that anyone can recognized. They called him the “ Symbol of Peace ” because his strength is immeasurable. He fought villains and he never get defeated. He always smiled and say his favorite line
Do not fear because I AM HERE ” in every situation he got in.

But All Might isn't a Symbol of Peace because he is a Piece Of Shit. There's no symbol of peace. No one can be the symbol of peace. The title of Symbol of Peace was made by Hero Commission because they saw All Might as a pillar for heroes.

All Might is a piece of shit because he had killed several people and it was never reported nor be known in public. The Hero Commission ensure that All Might reputation wouldn't have a dirt on.

All Might is a quirkist. How do I know? I met him once and that once cause enough pain for me. He didn't think people who had weak and villanous quirk can be a hero. He was also once reported discriminating a person with a mutation quirk.

If you're asking me how did I know all of this. The answer is simple. I had eyes and ears on every corner of the Japan.

In my experience I would definitely say that All Might is a total shit. I hate All Might with a burning passion because he is hypocrite and dumb. He let the Japan be dependent on him when anytime he could die or suffered an injury.

He never gave other heroes the chance to see what they have got. There are other hero who also contribute more to the society but only All Might is the most appreciated hero and that is unfair for other hero. I guess All Might had did a good job on making him the target of the villains so other hero could do their work.