5

Yuuie isn't the best school of Japan

Posted by Lavender

Everytime I ask someone about what's the best school in Japan
They would say that the Yuuie is the best school of Japan. I know that most of you will agree to it. Though I will say that Yuuie isn't the best. Why did I say that? It is really simple because every school has problems that they can't resolve.

No school is perfect. The only difference of Yuuie to other school is that they lift the ban of quirkless people able to enter their school if they passed the exam. I know Yuuie have a no bullying policy but bullying still happened there. Well, in every school actually bullying is happening and no one can stop that. Since quirks is what others saw as an worth of someone. If you have weak quirk, villainous quirk and worst is quirkless then your worth isn't great to them.

Yuuie entrance exam for hero  class isn't great. Other hero school have the best entrance exam for hero class. For example is Shiketsu, the entrance exam for hero class isn't bias unlike Yuuie that they favor people who have a strong quirk.

I know that Yuuie molded All Might and other heroes of Japan but don't forget that Yuuie also molded some heroes that acts like a villain. That Yuuie is one the reason why some future aspiring hero decided to take the path of being a villain and vigilante. I'm not blaming the Yuuie, I'm just saying that the bias exam isn't fair for someone who wanted to be a hero.

Quirks aren't everything. Quirks is just a tool but now? Quirks is everything and it decides your worth which is wrong.