21

Talked about hero again

Posted by Lavender

Is there a requirement to be a hero?

Mostly of you will say that they must have a strong quirk, have a very charming look and must be smart. But sadly that's not the things that are needed to consider  to be a hero.

Quirk and looks are just an additional for being a hero.

We all have hero we like, love and hate. Its natural and can't be helped especially when you see something with them.

Is a hero is just a person who only save people and fight villains?

Hero, a word that holds the highest praise nowadays.

Again, hero isn't always needed to be praised because not all hero deserves it.

There are hero that are actually quirkist, abusive, addict, villain and such as.

But there are few heroes that did their job just as what we expected they do which is good.

‘ Being a hero is fulfilling yet dangerous ’ That's what my friend said who is a hero.

We already know why being a hero is dangerous. They could die and killed. Their life is on the line and yet still doing their job which is saving people.

Can a hero save all people in need?

The answer is NO, because hero is just a human even they have quirk they can't save everyone.

But even heroes can save lives they can also takes lives too.

Let's have an example.

Endeavor is the number two hero of Japan. His quirk is called Hellflame which allows him to manipulate and control fire at his will. That's actually a powerful quirk but that doesn't mean that Endeavor can use it whenever he wants.

Endeavor cause too much of damage because of his quirk. He burned multiple buildings, hurt people that he is supposed to save and cause someone's death.