𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦- 𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘵

Charlie and JJ both sat in the hammock that was on John B's deck. Their thighs touching. 

"There is meant to be a killer storm some time tonight, Agetha is going to be a bitch" JJ says taking a strong hit from the join in his hands, blowing the smoke in front of him. 

"Yeah and its going to be a bitch to clean up aswell" John B states, Charlie guesses he was the only person living here since there seemed to be no parent or anything in sight. The pouges spread out to dally in their own conversations, he could hear Kie talking to Pope about the amount of wildlife thats going to be affected by the storm. 

"Hey uh- you should stay here tonight, with me and John B i mean, if you want" JJ interupted Charlies thoughts. 

"oh yeah- i would like that...i'll have to ask my dad though." Charlie and JJ where close. Their thighs touching and they where only inches apart, both hearts beating quickly. Although they just met, they seemed to already have a strong connection. No one seemed to realise accept for Kie who was eyeing them suspiciously. 

"Cool uh- where did you come from" JJ took another hit from his joint. 

"Just above north carolina, not too far away. It's not that bad, i like the beach, and the people- so far." Charlie smiled grabbing JJ's joint and bringing it to his own lips.

"You just wait until you meet the Kooks, they live on the rich side of the island, they all have their heads too far up their ass's, Privliage being their only personality trait." He chuckles and smiles back down at Charlie. After sitting in comftorable silence for a couple of minutes Charlie speaks up out of the blue. 

"I hate storms." Fiddling anxiously with the ring that rested on one of his fingers. 

"I'll protect you princess" JJ says playfully. Charlies face heats up and he pushes JJ onto the hammock giggling. JJ spring back up and wraps an arm around Charlies shoulder. Kie smiles and stops talking to pope.

"Hey Char, can i talk to you for a minute." She says walking inside. Charlie look at JJ and push his head onto the hammock playfully,  smiling he follows Kie inside the house. 

She is sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey what's up?" i reach the table she was sitting at.

"You like JJ don't you" She teases, straightforward.

"What!?- no- no i don't-" He blushes red in the face making his way over to her. 

"I see the way you too are looking at eachother, i think its cute- besides, thats the most affectionate i'v seen JJ in a while. He clearly likes you aswell." 

"I don't know, John B told me that there was a thing called no pouge-on-pouge macking?" Charlie states. Leaning over the bench to talk to Kie.

"Oh forget that, none of us would mind." Kie smiles pushing Charlie towards the front door. "Come on, make a move already, or he can, because you're clearly a bottom." Kie smiles going in a different direction before Charlie could yell at her. 

Charlie moves outside, face as red as a tomato, he sits down next to JJ and leans on his shoulder, JJ stiffins but then relaxes, the sounds of thunder calming in the distance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip- 2 hours

-

-

After ringing and asking his dad, Charlie was aloud to stay for the night, his dad seemed glad he was making new friends anyways. Currently all the pouges where sitting on the couch, Kie up one end talking to Pope and John B, and Charlie and JJ up the other talking about random topics that came up. The thunder was becoming louder and louder, and the rain was coming down quickly. At every sound Charlie got more and more Scared. 

There was no particular reason Charlie was scared of the storms, he just hated the sudden noises and the loud bangs. 

"Hey, are you ok" JJ whispers over to Charlie as he sees him tense. 

"I'v been better, storms suck" Charlie states, leaning more and more into JJ at each sound. 

"Hey guys, ima head home before it gets bad, see yall tomorow" Kie picks up her stuff and heads out the front door, Charlie not missing the Happy look she gave Him and JJ.

By the end of the night, it was only him, John B and JJ. John B had booked it to his room and it was just him and JJ on the couch. The storm was at its worse point, Charlie felt like crying and JJ could tell. 

"Hey, hey shh- its ok Char its ok" he brought his hands up to Charlies face and stroked the sides of his head. Falling back onto the couch, Charlie hugged JJ's torso, the sounds now only becoming a background noise as he fell asleep on JJ. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAIT GUYS I KINDA LIKE THIS SO FAR, the next chapter will be out soon aswell, in the next couple of hours maybe. I love their relationship so far, FOR YALL WHO LOVE SLOWBURNS im sorry but this relationship is too good for me to wait. They are so cute. LMAO what Kie said to charlie is still very funny to me. COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!!!!

Have reading, ADIOS!