𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯- 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

"I'm not resusitating you just to clear that up." JJ joked, glancing slightly back to Charlie, seeing if he was amused at his joke. Simp.

"That's fine" John B said not paying a lot of attention.

"Diver down John B" Pope spoke up, cleaning his face with a towl from the ground of the boat. 

"I don't think this is a good idea" Charlie said clearly worried. Kie seemed to nod at the idea aswell.

"There idiots, everything they do isn't a 'good idea'." Kie said and JJ put his hand on his heart like he was shot. 

John B moved to the front of the boat and held the anchor in his hands, his arms weighing down from the heavy weight. 

"Well...diver down" John be brought a hand up and saluted the group. 

"Yeah he is" JJ said before pushing John B in the water without letting him take a final breath. Charlie gasped and ran up to JJ hitting him on the arm. 

"Why would you do that!" Charlie seemed frustrated and he crossed his arms. 

"Relax" JJ carried out the a. "He'll be fine. Where in it for the money game baby" JJ continued, not paying attention to the pet name that fell out of his mouth. But Charlie shut up completely, the blood rushing to his face. 

"Should we go get him?" Pope looked deep into the water.

Eventually John B came out of the water, taking a big breath once he came to the surface. 

"Finally, you took so long" Kie said the worried expression wiping from her face. 

"No he didn't that was like 40 seconds tops" Charlie said back, Kie poked her tounge at him and he smiled. 

"Did you find anything?" Pope helped to pull John B back onto the boat. 

"Yeah a key" He dangled it in the air. like it would make a sound but it didn't. 

"Wow a key" JJ said sarcastically. 

"Its for the motel, maybe we kind money, or treasure?!" John B hyped it up. 

"A treasure hunt?!" JJ perked up acting like a little kig figiting with the ring that was on his finger. Charlie smiled up at him. Charlie was 100% sure that JJ had ADHD, he was always figiting and seemed to get frustrated at the smallest of inconviniences. Maybe he's taking a shot in the dark. Charlie reached out to JJ's hand and stopped him figiting, he took his hand in his own, he thought JJ would push him away or pull back but he intertwined their fingers aswell. 

"Why dont we just report it to the coast guard, i mean- we could get a finders fee or something?!" Charlie suggested, not liking the idea of going to the Motel. He needed to get home before dark, Hopefully it wouldnt take too long. Jade was probably worried about him and starting to freak out, or she was caught up in her work. 

"Yeah and not work all summer, Thanks Agatha ya Batch!" JJ explaimed jokingly.

I guess they were going to head to the Motel. Everyone sat down and Charlie sat beside JJ. 

"So um, do you have any siblings or parents?- i mean well, like if you want to answer that-" JJ seemed to think he had asked the wrong question and Charlie smiled. 

"JJ- its fine" He let out a breathy laugh. "I have a older sister named Jade, and My Mum. My dad cheated so we moved" Charlie said in a somewhat lighthearted tone. 

"Oh uh- that sucks- parents are the worst" JJ laughed and gulped looking down for only a second. Charlie wonders what that was about but quickly moved past it. Soon enough they were at the motel, rolling into the side of the dock that stood outside it. 

"And i thought the Cheatue looked bad" JJ said looking up at the rundown building. 

"Yeah- this place is a shit show" John B stops the boat the the edge of the water. 

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie questioned in a light hearted tone. Charlie smiled. 

"Secret underground gay stripclub" Charlie laughed. Everyone looked at him. Kie let out a snort and the others Gaped. JJ trying to hold back a laugh. 

"Your gay?" Pope asked, not in a bad way, in a light hearted tone.

"Yeah" Charlie Said without a care, everyone nodded. No one seemed to see but JJ smiled just a little bit more. 

"This doesent look like someone with a Grady-white would stay" John B stood up in the boat.

"We good?" John B asked againm switing off the boats engine and getting out. 

"yeah where good" JJ hopped out of the boat and turned to Charlie. "Are you coming?"

Charlie nodded and took JJ's hand stepping out of  the boat and onto the land. Once they where on land they didnt let go.

"Hey" Pope yelled at the three that where leaving. 

"Dont let him do anything stupid" Pope said pointing to JJ, he said to Charlie, everyone knows he was the best they had at calming JJ down. 

Charlie giggled and shrugged, JJ pulling him closer by the waist and walking towards the motel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NTOE

HEYYY RUGBWGW IM BACK- this took a while, i will try write as much as possible. and get back into it YUH. (doja cat) 

I HOPE U LIKE THIS PLEASE SUGGEST THINGS- more JADE?!?!?!

ADIOS AMIGOS

U ARE LOVED 

U ARE LOVED 

U ARE LOVED