𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯- 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

All the pouges stood on the boat in a silent victory, John B had finally came up from the deep water and Charlie couldnt be more relieved. Kie suddenly turned towards the others looking worried.

"Hey guys, uh, bogeys 2 0'clock." Everyone turned to look at the direction she was talking about, exept JJ who looked the other direction, Charlie leaned up and tilted his head towards where the boat was heading towards them.

"Do any of you recognize the boat?" Charlie said worried.

"No, never seen it, do they know that the march is closed?" Kie questioned.

"I don't know but lets not stick around to find out" JJ, started to head over to the engine.

They all sat down onto the boat as JJ started up the engine again. John B heading over to sit beside him.

"JJ get the bowline" John B instructed JJ as he nodded.

"Should we wait on them?" Pope said, trying to be as reasonable as possible.

"no no" Charlie was anxious but pushed it down.

"Ok go get the stern! Go!" John B semi yelled as the boat came closer and closer to them.

JJ pulled on the boats parts and the boat started to roll, John B taking over for him.

"I dont like the look of this guys" John B yelled over the wind rushing through everybodys ears. JJ huddled over to Charlie and sat beside him, Charlie leaned into him like he was going to dissapear any moment.

"Are they coming for us" JJ asked the others wrapping his arms around Charlie.

"Maybe they are just fishing?" Pope yelled over the wind. Kie rolled her eyes and hit Pope of the shoulder.

"Lets go!" Kie shouted.

"I'm trying ok!- just act normal!" John B shouted back.

"Go into the marsh" Charlie leant more into JJ.

"Listen i hate to alarm you John B- but they are getting faster" Charlie spoke up again, his hair blowing in the wind, some of it getting in his face.

"Dude go faster!, They are gunning it!- gunning it!" JJ yelled.

"What the fuck does that mean!" Pope yelled over the ocean breeze. They all looked over to the boat trailing behind them, the middle aged men pulling out guns and pointing them towards the teens boat, soon enough firing at them with no hesitation.

"Fuck!- what the fuck!" Charli yelled ducking down onto the bottom of the boat, JJ leaned close to him. Charlie breathed somewhat erraticly. Sure he had,m encounters with guns before but never anything like this!, he was sure the others could say the same.

"We are going to die!!!" Pope screamed.

"Not helping Pope!" JJ yelled back at him and looked back at Charlie who was clearly in distress. How JJ wasent loosing his mind or crying by now Concerned Charlie.

"Get down Kie" John B yelled up at kie who was grabbing a hold of something, she grabbed some bouys and threw them into the water, heading into the marsh.

A few more bullets where fired but the boat came to a stop and headed in the other direction. Everyone stood upn from the now still boat shocked.

"What was that?!" Pope yelled.

"The pouges live man whoo!" JJ yelled to the others who where heading towards the Cheatue, distress and worry written all over their faces.

JJ turned towards Charlie who was beside him.

"Are you ok Char?-" JJ's expression changed, happy to worried.

"Yeah- i think so- shaken up, but ok" Charlie stood up from the boat and stood on one of the seats, jumping on JJ's back, JJ giggled and held charlie up, making his way to the Cheatue with the others.

John B placed the bag on the deck of the house, everyone gatherd around it,

"What do you think it's going to be?" Kie asked eyeing the bag.

"It's got to be money right?" John B said.

"That is a couple of keys with street value to the low mid mils" JJ let Charlie down from his back and kissed his cheek, knealing down onto the deck.

"lets just open the bag" Charlie said intrigued.

John B sighed and unzipped the bag opening it to reveal its insides. He pulled out a metal rusty flask, he ripped the top of and poured it into his hand, out came a rusty compass.

"Yep well- that's about right, good job everybody!- we found a compass!" Pope said sarcastically looking at the others and flicking his arms up in annoyance.

John B sat and looked at the compass in his hand no expression on his face.

"Dude whats up- its not worth anythi-" JJ started but was interupted by John B.

"This was my fathers" John B looked up to everyone a hopefull grin making its way onto his face.

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH- i'm so sorry i havent updated in so long i have been so busy- but in the next couple of days ill update every night!- seriously! i'm finally free from work and school fmlll. thanks for reading everyone!- almost on 1k reads ahhh!! so excited

Please suggest what you want to see, i will most likely write it if i like the idea in the slightest bit!

ADIOS AMIGOS

i love you

you are loved

you are special

i love you