Meeting the Memories

Play the song above personally I think it's cool(fun fact:the woman that sang this,is nezuko's english dub voice actor

Izuku's pov:

As soon as I went to sleep things started to get ......weird I started to get a lot of flashback's.   That didn't belong to me,in fact these were more like memories although I kinda expected them to come to me after all he said with his powers I would  also inherit his memories.I just didn't expect them to come so soon but a lot of them involved killing.I viewed these memories through a first person-perspective,I'm probably supposed to be scorpion and he was killed a lot of people from a clan known as Lin Kuei and this disgusted me,a lot and this went on for about an hour.After the memories had finished I found myself in a pitch black room and then I heard walking that were headed my way,I had gone to my fighting stance and a voice said,"whoa calm down I'm here on good accords."After he said that the room lighted up and the voice that said that was the second strongest of the tournament of Mortal Kombat 

Sub-Zero

He was just as intimidating as Scorpion except Sub Zero uses his ice to intimidate you

He was just as intimidating as Scorpion except Sub Zero uses his ice to intimidate you.But I was prepared and I stood my ground and the Cold man continued,"You may know me because of Scorpion but If you forgot My name is Sub Zero the Tundra grand-master of the Lin Kuei Clan,"Wait Lin Kuei the clan that Scorpion was having a meat-house with that Lin-Kuei Clan,"I interrupted,Sub-Zero in a sad tone said,"Yes that clan,"I was devastated I mean I knew he did bad things but that was just overkill he then went with," WHY WOULD HE DO THAT."Well lets just say we were on bad terms back then,Sub zero said,"I'LL SAY IF HE IS KILLING YOUR CLAN THEN IT IS APPROPRIATE TO SAY YOU ARE MORE THAN RIVALS,"I screamed,well yes back then we were more than Rivals in fact we were enemies," he went with.I was devastated,what had happened that would make those two enemies."What happened that would make you two enemies",I screamed,"Well I was forced to kill his family and his village,he was devastated when he found out and like any normal person he wanted revenge,so he started killing my clan just so he could find me and and end my life,but then he found about the man who forced me to kill his clan and he tracked him down and killed him by slicing his head off,he than forgave me and I forgave him back,he pretty much settled the score by killing my clan,"Sub-Zero explained.I was devastated,I didn't know he had a tragic backstory than again he didn't bother asking.,I continued,"Well,scorpion said you would be my sensei to help train my newly found powers so when are we going to start.Sub-Zero forgetting why he still exists said,"Oh yes we will train every-time you go to sleep or take a nap or pass out,but we won't start today."Oh than what will we do."I said,"Its simple the moment you inherited scorpion's powers,you also inherited responsibilities and right now I well tell you what those responsibilities are."Ok",I went with,"What are those responsibilities."Sub-Zero answered my question,"It's not many but I assure you they are difficult as hell,So for starters we will will have to train you until you get all of Scorpion's powers,Second once you get all of the powers mastered you will have to pass down my powers to someone close to you,third you will have to join the tournament of Mortal Kombat and win,and fourth when you enter skull island where the tournament takes place you will have to kill shao khan and goro.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence came from me I just stared at my new mentor,"So you're telling me the tournament still exists to this day."Yes it does,"My mentor said,"Yes,it happens once every 100 years and the last one was a hundred years ago or so,so you have exactly 5 months 3 weeks  1 day and 17 hours to train."I was frozen yet I had a blank face cause I know the stakes of that tournament in simple terms I have 5 months 3 weeks 1 day and 17 hours to train because If I don't use this time wisely I gonna lose my life."So you're saying  if I have less than 6 months to train to enter where if I lose a match I'm not just gonna die,I will die in one of the most brutal ways known to man."I coldly said,"About Right,"Sub-zero said.Of course he is calm he already joined the tournament and survived."So tomorrow I will have to start training."I decided to finish with."Yup,enjoy your last moments not under pressure cause' its morning already,"the cold man finished with.I woke up from the dream and I just realized this will be even more challenging than trying to become No.1 hero well might as well make it last.I got out of my bed,cleaned myself up and continued my day as school doesn't finish itself.

856 words