4th episode

Dalmi arrives home elated after the trip, but she couldn't talk about the most important fact of the trip because Dosan still had to come to the house to ask permission together, she would have to keep all the enthusiasm. Work, work, going back to Seoul is to end the fantasy. Reality is harsh, but there are times when you allow yourself to have a little fun, Dalmi reflects.

In her bedroom, she lies down to sleep thinking about tomorrow, how to tell her family everything. I have to admit, I have butterflies in my stomach because it feels like a dream. I hope to be a good wife for him, thinks Dalmi, sighing looking at the photos of the trip on her cell phone. Just a few hours ago and I already miss him, she thinks laughing. The thought that they had slept together made Dalmi's face red. That approach made her crave something more, left Dalmi with a taste of wanting more, more from Dosan.

*

He comes home happy that they spent this time together, Dalmi resting was all he wanted. The journey had brought them together in a strange, unfamiliar way.

The intimacy was growing, they had been together for almost six months, they were already 31 years old, the anxiety they were feeling was normal because they had never dated, at the same time having to assimilate the great commitment they sealed in their lives yesterday.

*

The next day in the late afternoon Dalmi calls her mother, saying that she would like them to go home early, but without explaining why which makes them very curious. At night, Dalmi and Dosan leave the company early and go to Dalmi's house. Halmoni and her mother are preparing dinner Dalmi enters and tells her that Dosan is waiting outside to enter. He then comes in and greets the family and she asks them to sit down:

"They are well. Thanks. Well..." says Dosan taking Dalmi's hand and both kneeling down  

"Halmoni, Omoni, we decided to get married and ask for your blessing"

"Oh!" exclaim the two in unison.

"I knew that day would come! My heart was already prepared. Dosan and Dalmi, from now on will have many responsibilities, you have my blessing" speak grandma

"Mine too! Oh what wonderful news, my daughter! My heart can't take it!" says the surprised mother, and then hugging Dalmi and Dosan who are surprised by the enthusiasm and smile at each other happily.

Dosan stays for dinner and they talk about Dalmi's childhood, favorite foods, show some pictures and so on.

Then she calls him to her room. Dosan is slowly observing everything, I want to remember this place you stayed for so long forever... he thinks and goes to his desk, sees the old photo of the Samsan Tech team. He hugs her from behind gently, leaving her surprised:

"Did you really miss me like that?" he asks

"Yes, I did" she says, finding it funny and smiling

They sit on the bed together, enjoying the moment of being there.

"Dosan we have to prepare so much from now on... Ah! there is the meeting of the families..." she says

"Yes... Don't worry too much, Let's find a solution for everything we have to do" says Dosan

"Yes, I must believe that. Tomorrow is at your house, I can't wait! "she says optimistically.

"Me either" he says laughing

Dosan says goodbye and leaves. They were both looking forward to tomorrow's conversation with Dosan's parents. The day went by quickly at the company, the adrenaline was high for both of them. In the evening they arrive at Dosan's house.

"Father, Mother, Dalmi is here." He enters the house first warning to them

"Son, you could have told us before" says the mother "Oh dear how are you? Good to see you again."

"I'm fine thanks. Annyeonghaseyo Abonim" says dalmi

"Father, Mother, please be seated "says Dosan, taking Dalmi's hand and then kneeling both. Staring at his parents.

"Hmm... Appa, Omma, we want to get married, give us your blessing please" Dosan speaks with his head down.

Dosan's parents open their eyes wide in disbelief and scream

"Omo" you couldn't give us happier news after so many years! Of course I do" speaks the father.

"How beautiful! I'm very happy, I'm going to have a daughter. Thanks son. From now on then you have to meet our family, I think you should spend a few days here." Says the mother, dosan just stares, amazed at his mother's suggestion.

"Of course, Omoni" speak dalmi smiling

"It can't be my heart won't take it"  his mother speaks with a trembling voice. Everyone laughs at the mother's reaction.

"Honey, we have a lot to prepare from now on"  speak the father

"Whatever comes, I'm already prepared!" says the mother so excited

So the night went on, they ate happily. The parents talking about Dosan's childhood, but also curious about Dalmi's life, how the parents broke up, and her father's passing, all listening very carefully. 

"Now it's your turn to show you your room..." speaks Dalmi whispering and pinching Dosan

"Of course, ma'am" he answers

They head to Dosan's room, she had never entered a man's room, it was making her nervous, a curiosity she had never felt before.

"Wow, lots of science and programming books!" she speaks surprised

"Of course miss, it's my area." he speaks with a playful tone. "Dalmi, what would you like to have done at university?"

"Let me think... I think it would be administration, I've always been interested in the business area. I don't see myself doing anything else"  She speaks sitting on the bed.

She looks on in silence. She is attentive, sitting in her bedroom. To understand that man through his belongings, the man who is her destiny. This is where my love sleeps. She thinks touching the sheets. I'm more and more curious, more thirsty, is that what love is like? Being there in his room makes Dalmi realize how much this feeling was becoming more and more overwhelming. It hurts, but it feels wonderful.

Dosan was even a little embarrassed to have Dalmi looking at everything so intently.

"Dosan, what was his house like in San Francisco?" ask Dalmi

"We live in an average apartment, each with one bedroom."Dosan answer

"Hum .. I know" says Dalmi with a suspicious look. "So you know how to cook now?" 

"Yes a little, and you?" he says

"Yes I know" says Dalmi

"Oh how lucky, how lucky!" he says in a loud voice and smiling 

So Dosan, lying on the bed, brings Dalmi with him, puts her on his chest. As soon as he sees that her cheeks are red, he smiles amused but doesn't say anything. They are looking at each other, he starts touching Dalmi's face who closes her eyes, feeling his touch.

"Seeing everything as it is now, I can see that life is full of unexpected things. A few years ago I didn't even think I would get married. Now, here we are, planning our wedding."  he says laughing. Dalmi smiles in agreement. "As far as I know, it's a pretty stressful process, let's try not to get stressed about it, huh? he says caressing her hand.

"Sure, I will try" she answer

Obs: Hello everyone, thank you for your patience. So from now some chapters will be about the wedding preparations! Hope you enjoy it. 

I wrote this part hearing the song Angel Baby from Troye Sivan! If you want, tell me a song you have been hearing a lot this days. I would love to know.

Thank you.