Where Did Justin Beiber Come From?

As I wake up looking perfect as usual I think to myself how beautiful I am. I must start modeling right this second. I ran downstairs and went in the kitchen and Justin Beiber was standing there.

"Wow you're Justin Beiber. Omg what are you doing here?" I exclaim.
"I'm gonna be your new stepdad!" He yells giving me a big hug.
"But what about Selena. I shipped you guys so hard" I say crying.
"Ooh she's gonna marry your dad and we are all gonna live together as one big happy family" he said smiling.
"Yes! My life is totally goals. I have to go tell my squad" I yelled running out the door.

When I got to where Starbucks usually is there was a caribou coffee. My life is totally over. I faint but when I walked up a few minutes later Niall Horan is holding me. Oh no! What will Harry and mysterious stranger 1 and 2 think. Omg my life is so stressful. I have to talk to my new bestie Tyler. I knock on Tyler's door since of course I can magically just get somewhere with no form of transportation at all. Tyler opens the door and you'll never guess whose with him. It's Miranda sings! She is totally goals all the time. Her lipstick is always on fleek.

"stay away from my bae" Miranda yells as she slams the door.

I run into the street and get hit by a car. Oh no! Who would have seen that coming?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey people!!!!!!
I know I haven't updated in sooooooooo longgggggg but I'll be updating all lot more now
Comment and vote because it really makes my day when you guys do that
Byeeeeeeeee