Who am i?

I woke up in the hospital and I couldn't remember anything. Wow this has never ever happened to anyone before. The doctor walked in the room a few minutes later. He's pretty cute I think to myself.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Well I can't remember anything but other than that I feel great." I said smiling at him.
"Well that's good. Your memory should return soon but if it doesn't I guess your kinda screwed haha" he says.
"Cool" I say.
"There are some guys who want to come visit you. Is it alright if they come in?" The doctor asks.
"Sure" I say.

I look up when I hear the door open. Damn these guys are really hot I think to myself. I wonder who they are.

"Here, I got you your favorite drink from Starbucks." Said the one with the magical orbs.

I slowly sipped my drink which is basically heaven in a cup.

"Woah I just got my memory back!" I exclaim as I remember everything.
"Great. Now do you remember which one of us you were going to be with?" Asked vampire boy.
"No. Remember boys I told you that whoever has the best abs wins" I reminded them.
"Ooh yea" they yell running out of the room.

Those silly boys forget everything. Oh no! I just remembered Niall my doctor. He was really cute I think to myself just as he walks in the room.

"This might seem kind of sudden but I think I'm in love with you" Dr. Niall says.
"Wow this is so unexpected. I have many people who love me and there's an ab competition and whoever has the best abs I will be with" I inform him.
"Okay great. Just tell me when that is." He says with a cute smile.

My life is just so hard right now. I mean the Starbucks closed and got replaced by the horrible and disgusting caribou. I have so many guy who are in love with me. I have seen my squad in like 3 whole days. My life is practically over. Good thing I get to go home in a few minutes. I'm not sure if my mom is picking me up or my soon to be stepdad Justin Beiber. My mom might be with a client right now. She's practically a saint. She gives so much time and she still takes care of me and her hot hubby. A few minutes later Justin walks in to pick me up.

As we're walking out to the car i ask him "can I call you daddy?"
"Of course sweetie" Justin replies.
"Sweet" I say.

We drive home and when I walk inside I see my mom just smoking a little pot. Nothing new. I'm so glad it's finally legal for her to do what she loves. Isn't that just so great? I'm so happy for her. Wow, every time I look at her I hope to someday be just like her.  She's just complete life goals like omg.

"Hey darling. How are you feeling?" My mom asks.
"Oh I'm feeling great. I probably just need some sleep. I need to get a little prettier. Getting hit by a car really doesn't help with looking good" I say.
"Aw that good. Go rest. I'll be home later and Justin will be at his house so you'll be home alone. Just remember use protection" she says with a wink as she walks out the door.

I quick grab a quick snack of homemade waffles and Nutella. Yum. I walk upstairs and lay down to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys. I know the chapters have been really short but I promise they're going to be longer from now on (:
Please let me know what you think in the comments and vote if you like it (:
I actually like caribou better than Starbucks tbh