:: one .

"Dude, Brody gotten hot over the summer." Mina exclaims. "Who's Brody?" Bakugou snorts as he takes a big, annoying-sounding slurp of his spicy noodles.

"The exchange student.." Mina says, mumbling. "You shouldn't mumble Pinky, I can't hear you," Bakugou sighs as he swallows.

"Wow, whatever." Mina rolls her eyes, waving goodbye to a random student. "Do you even know who that is?" The spikey-blonde asked Mina who was smiling. "No," Mina replies, placing her purse next to her. "How are you so social?" Bakugou genuinely asks.

"Because I got nuts."

"What the fuc-"

"Anyway, Professor said to give this to you about... forty-seven minutes ago." Mina looks at her invisible, maybe imaginary watch. "Forty-seven?!" Bakugou shouts suddenly, making Mina fall, and choke on her lemon head. "pfft-"

"Shut the fuck up." Mina grunts as she gets up, rubbing her ass from the hurtful situation. "Hey Kitten," Some guy said to the guy sitting next to Bakugou.

"Hi," The guy says, grabbing hands with the random dude and walked away. "What the fuck- HeY kiTtEn," Mina copies what the two strangers interaction. "Hi!" Bakugou mimicks the other dude who was sitting next to him.

"pfft." Mina's lips quiver, wanting to laugh. "Hey Kitten." Mina says more flirtatious, catching Bakugou off guard. "Hmph." Bakugou looks away. "Anyways Kitten, Ima go back to class. I was supposed to be quick. I'm probably already in fourth period." Mina laughs softly, getting up and running towards class.

"─And the dumb bitch forgot her damn purse."