:: four .

Mina and Katsuki were hanging out all day, mostly Mina giving hints and obvious flirting. Well, maybe not so obvious to the OBLIVIOUS boy.

"Hey, Katsuki, I'm bored." Mina sighs softly, "Ok? And I'm tired." Bakugou barked.

"Wow, such a brat today." Mina announced to herself. "I am not a brat, pink bitc-"

"Katsuki, you should really watch your mouth, or you'll regret it," Mina warned, eyes locked with Katsuki. "How so?"

"That's for you to figure out, I wouldn't recommend it." Mina looked serious, looking away from Katsuki back to the TV.

Katsuki didn't dare to mess with Mina for the rest of the night, even though he truly did want to see what Mina would do to him if he continued being a brat.

"Katsuki, if you don't listen to me, you...."

"Wonder where Mina and Katsuki are." Aizawa mutters out as he is actually teaching his class. "Oh! Mr. Aizawa, Mina hung out with Bakubro in his dorm." Denki snitched, snickering at the thought of them in the middle doing the nasty and getting caight by the teacher.

"I-"

"oh em gee!!!! I'm so sorry for being late! I fell asleep in Bakubabes dorm while playing Super Smash Bro's!" Mina bows politely, running into the classroom, straight to her desk.

( remembering qqvios bakubottom book2 chapter called Super Smash Bro's smut. )

"Oh, and where Katsu-"

"Hey nerds, I would totally be skipping and sleepin', but Mina convinced me to go to class n' learn shit I already know." Bakugou sighed and walked towards his seat.

"So, you and Mina do anything spicy?!" Kirishima blurted from the awkward silence in the air. "N-no!" Bakugou shouted. Clearly flustered his friends think that, as Mina watched with a rather.. amused look.