CHAPTER - 29 YOU ARE MINE ❤

Y/N'S POV

"Babe... Can you please keep the salads on the dining table. There is already so much stuff here." Unni's voice came to me while she handed me a bowl as a black apron hugged her fat belly.

We both were making dinner for all of us. Actually there was a house help with us but unni really wanted to make food from her own hands to feed her loving husband and the boys.

I was just helping her and following her orders while she was working in her kitchen.

It was almost seven thirty in the evening as I heard a knock on the door when unni told me to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa on the other side. A wide smile appeared on my face when I saw their presence.

"Hello oppa..." I bowed a little moving to the side to let them enter.

"How are you y/n?" Jin oppa asked keeping his hands on my shoulders as we walked together to the living area.

"Beautiful

"Beautiful...and you?" I asked and he laughed.

"Beautiful... maybe even more than you." His windshield laugh made me giggle as Yoongi oppa chuckled.

"Where's Caramel?" He asked as he walked ahead of us.

"In the kitchen...she's making your favorite food. And oppa... you're so dead. She says that... today's nine years...when she saw you for the first time. And you don't remember it." I whispered it in his ears as he smirked.

"You're my savior... y/n... thank you for telling me." He patted my head before going to the kitchen.

"So

"So... how's life going?" Jin oppa asked as we took a seat on the couch.

"Oppa... we just met yesterday." I cooed against him.

"What did you all do today... in work?" I asked with my eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Don't know about the other... but I made a song." He shyly said and I smiled excitedly.