CHAPTER - 52 SUPERMAN♥️

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Here comes another day...and here I am ready to look into baby bear's eyes which have only hate for me since I started to meet Taehim.

But guess what...?

I've made it so clear to myself that without baby bear and my son I am not gonna budge an inch from here. I'm not leaving anywhere from here.

I already talked to the management and they told me that we all are getting vacation for some months. And all the other members were going to some foreign countries for their vacation after doing all the lined up concerts that we did from the past four months. So it means that I can be where ever I want to in between these days.

I stayed at there house for the night and woke up early around 6 in the morning. Walking outside to the living area,I found Taehim and baby bear curled up in a blanket. Taehim was lying his stomach on y/n's chest and both were snuggled warmly in each other's embrace. Walking to them I captured a picture of them. Smiling and setting it up as my wallpaper for my phone ,I walked into the balcony.

I looked outside and stood there in the peaking mild sunlight coming from the sky. The weather was clear but the predictions said it's gonna rain very soon. And all of a sudden my trance of thoughts went to the times we used to live together.

What a beautiful time that was....

And suddenly I was interrupted by a little human version of myself.

"Mumma,wake up. I have to pee ,I don't wanna go inside alone" Taehim's voice reached me as I turned around and saw him tapping Y/n's shoulder.

I walked inside and stood there till his almond eyes felt my presence.

"Hii baby" I said waving my hand.

"Hello,how are you in my home?" He asked maybe his mind didn't recall what baby bear must have told him yesterday night.

"I came here last night." I told him and he just looked at me in awe as silence fell upon the walls

"Mumma, wake up" He shook y/n again and she woke up.

She opened her eyes and it took her time to settle to the environment as she just woke up from a sound sleep.

"Mumma I wanna pee" Taehim nudged y/n's arms.

"I'll take you inside baby" Y/n sat on the couch as I said this to Taehim.

But Taehim nudged y/n again as he didn't want to go with me, it looked evident on his face. As baby bear's eyes fell on me,She took Taehim in her arms and walked to her bedroom.

***

I don't really know how to make things up for baby bear and Taehim.

Taehim is a lot more than just awkward around me.

Unlike the first time when he saw me,he was really talkative there, blowing the bubble to my face and all.

But,when he knows about all the scene he has become a little cold shoulder towards me.

I was in my thoughts when I saw baby bear coming from inside. I looked at her,and maybe she noticed the look on my face and said something.

"He slept again in the bedroom" She said and my eyes just ran over her face.