[1] - Back With Intentions

This book will be in 3rd person! REMEMBER I SHIP THEM IN THE LORE NOT IRL! CHECK DESCRIPTION INCASE YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE STUFF IN HERE! NOT EVERYTHING HERE IS ACCORDING TO LORE BUT SOME THINGS WILL BE!

After covering his eyes, scared of getting hit by the lighting, he removes his arm from his face and opened his eyes to see.. him. He saw a 6"5 figure with really dark brown puffy hair with a white streak in, wearing a long milk chocolate coloured trench coat, a scruffy darkis yellow jumper and black pants with brown boots with a darkish red beanie. "It can't be.." the blonde 6"2 male said in complete shock.

He ran up to the figure and saw him covering his face with his hands. "Is that you..?" Tommy said, making the man chuckle in an evil way. The man, who was still chuckling, moved two of his fingers away from the other two to reveal his eye. It was red, like a deep red and it sort of glowed? He continued to chuckle, that then sent a chilling feeling down Tommy's spine. "Nice to see you again.. Tommy." He said. Tommy had mixed emotions running through him. He was kind of excited that his brother was back but also remember the chaos his brother caused. "I'm.. Alive! IM FUCKING ALIVE!" he shouted with glee removing the hands away from his face to then put them Infront of him to see his, already worn out, gloves and began to form his hands into a fist then back out.

"GOD it feels good to be back!" He said. Then he felt something wrap around his waist, almost like a hug. He moved his hands to see Tommy with tears tightly hugging him. Of course he didn't want to see soft but.. this is.. sort of comforting to know that at least someone missed his presence. "O-Okay Tommy, calm down now." Wilbur patted his back as for comfort for him. Tommy stepped back and wiped his tears away. "Sorry Wilbur, it's just been so long." He said. "Sure, but come on! We have unfinished business to attend to! And I'm sure someone else would like to see me back." He said kind of blushing, Tommy didn't know who it was but Wilbur definitely did.

"Come on! Let's go!" Wilbur shouted dragging Tommy then suddenly stopped in his tracks. "What? Oh you don't where everything is now, I'll show you!" He said taking Wilbur on a mini tour. "Wait wait, who the fuck is that?" He said pointing at a blue sheep. "Oh that's Friend! You remember him right?" Tommy asked. "why the fuck why was I friends with him?" He said, Tommy's heart sunk. "ugh never mind just show me around." Wilbur said. Tommy nodded and had shown him around.

"I don't know if you can see but over that hill you can kind of see Kinoko Kingdom where George, Karl and Sapnap are! And WAY past that is Snow Chester where Technoblade, Tubbo And Ranboo are! And just over there," Tommy pointed to Wilbur's left. "Is Las Nevadas where quackity is! And-" "Seems great! Let's go there!" Wilbur said but he felt a hand on his shoulder. "I don't think we should Big W, Big Q has gone through.. a lot since you've been gone. He recently broke up with his fiancées and cut them off along with everyone else and probably won't remember you." He said. Wibur just chuckled. "Oh we'll see."