[9] - Bad Memories

I uploaded let's gooo <333
Also sorry it's short, hope you like it tho :)

The duo, Quackity and Wilbur, were headed to a place, due to an emergency. Wilbur took a quick glance at Quackity to see him rubbing his eyes, trying to keep his eyes open. "Alex, darling, your tired." Wilbur said, concerningly. "Nah, I'm fine." Quackity replied, almost yawning. "Please, can we rest somewhere or at least let me carry you." Wilbur repeated, grabbing him by the arm. "Ugh." Quackity said, getting out of the grip and walking to the nearest tree to lean against. "But we need to be there!" Quackity complained. "Fine, I guess I'll carry you." Wilbur said, Quackity's eye's widened as he felt an arm wrapped around his knees and him being thrown over Wilbur's shoulder. "Wilbur! Put me down!" He shouted, hitting his fists on the back of Wilbur's back and kicking his legs. "Nope, which way we going?" After a few minutes of abusing Wilbur's back, he finally gave in. "Okay, we're going North now." Quackity sighed. Wilbur started making his way North.

--- An Hour Later ---

After an hour of walking, they found their way at a house that looked exactly like Sapnap's house. "Why are we here..?" Wilbur asked with a furious tone. "Because.. because Sapnap's not feelin' great." Quackity admitted. "But why? After everything they've done to you." Wilbur said, putting down Quackity. "Well Karl isn't that bad.. it's the least I could do for him." Quackity said, with a slight smile. "Hm. Alex, if they do anything I swear-" "If they do, I'll deal with 'em. I'm not interested in them anymore." Quackity interrupted. "Alright then, knock on." Wilbur said, signalling to knock on the door. Quackity knocked as loud as he could. The door quickly opened by a brunette male. "Quackity! Please hurry!" Karl said, worriedly. Everyone eventually made it upstairs and went into the bedroom. "What's wrong with him?" Quackity asked, sitting down next to Sapnap, who was lying in one side of the bed. "he's been kind of.. rundown, if you understand what I mean." Karl said. "This has happened before." Quackity whispered. "I need some cold water to cool him down." Quackity said. "is he gonna be okay?" Karl asked, tears filling his eyes.

"I hope so.."