[4] - Teasing

ALSO REMEMBER I SHIP THEM IN THE LORE NOT IRL SHIPPING!

As soon as they reached Quackity's house, he unlocked the door and walked in. Tommy ran in and looked around. "Wow! THIS IS BIG!" Tommy shouted, making Wilbur chuckle. Quackity turned his head to Wilbur in confusion. He turning around and crossing his arms and looked at Tommy, who was still admiring the house. "Tommy, I'll show you to your room." Quackity said as Tommy followed behind him.

Whilst he went to show Tommy his room, Wilbur decided to do some exploring. He walked around for a while till he went to the kitchen. He saw how clean it was, nice and shiny, but he wanted to see Quackity's bedroom, he wanted to see what he had stashed in there. Eventually after walking around, and watching out for Quackity, he found his room. He quietly opened it, incase Quackity was in there, but he wasn't. So Wilbur started looking through the night stand drawer and in the first one he saw.. 3 rings? He picked them up and saw writing on them. One said 'Schlatt 🤍' another said 'Karl <3' and the last one said 'sapnap <3' obviously he knew who they were, but he wondered why he kept the rings if they bring back bad memories? He ignored it and put them back then went to reach to the back of the drawer, he felt a picture frame.

He grabbed the picture frame and took it out. It had a picture of him, before he looked like he does now, with his arm around Sapnap, who was in the middle, and Karl, who was on the right of Sapnap, also had an arm around him. Except Sapnap and Karl looked happier then Quackity, as in they were closer then Quackity was with them. Wilbur felt a frown form on his face, poor Big Q deserved better then getting left in the mud whilst everyone was having a grand time.

Eventually he put the photo back and closed that drawer and went to the other night stand and opened the drawer and found a.. photo frame that was flipped over? The took it out and flipped it back over and saw it was a picture of himself with Quackity before all the mess happened. They both both looked so full of life and happy.. if only Wilbur didn't do what he did, Quackity and him would've been so happy but also today wouldn't of happened. "Ah so I see you've been searching, hm?" Someone said from behind, he smirked and turned around, of course it was Quackity. "yeah I guess I was." Wilbur said placing the picture back in the drawer and closing it.

Quackity walked closer and hugged Wilbur. Wilbur obviously felt kind of overwhelmed will everything that was going on but let it happen anyway. "You fuckin' softie." Wilbur said. Quackity pushed him away and crossed his arms. "I'm just glad your back, okay? You wouldn't know what happened." He said. He looked back up to Wilbur's face and noticed his stitches are kind of coming undone. "Oh your stitches are coming apart.." he said placing his hand on Wilburs face. "Come on, I think I have a kit in the kitchen." He said getting a hold of Wilburs hand and taking him to the kitchen.

As soon as they got to the kitchen Quackity walked to the countertop and dragged out a bar stool for Wilbur. "Sit here." He said. Wilbur sat down and placed a hand on the side of his face, to make sure it wouldn't come apart anymore. Quackity then closed the kitchen door to find a secret cabin behind it, he opened it to find the kit in there, and walked back to Wilbur and placed the kit on the countertop. "Found it." He said opening it. He grabbed the needle and thread. "Come closer." Quackity said making Will move his stool a bit closer. Quackity then took the needle and started place it under the threads, that were already stitched on Wilburs face, and pulled them out.

As soon as he was done he threw the used thread to one side and got the fresh one and tied it to the hole on the needle and started to thread it into Wilburs skin, making it attach to the other side of his skin. "Don't talk to much, it'll ruin it and look wonky." Quackity said. Wilbur thought he looked so hot when he was concentrated. "Almost done." He spoke again. "Andd done!" He said. "ugh but I don't forgot to get the scissors." He said. He gets closer, puts his teeth on the thread and bit it off. Wilbur blushed at how close their faces were. He put the extra thread next to the old thread. "There, all done." He said. "thanks, wish you kissed me instead though." Wilbur said. "Maybe I will." Quackity said making his face closer to Wilburs. "Oh yeah?" Wilbur said getting even closer, making them one step away from making their lips clash together. "Yeah, I think i just might." Quackity said.

Then a knock at the door. Making the boys stop in their tracks. "Every fucking time." Quackity said, very pissed off. He got up and looked through the peeping hole and saw a figure in a dark brown robe. "hold on." He said to Wilbur whilst running to his room. He went to move the nightstand and moved it a little it grab the pistol that was tapped onto it and brought it back with him. He went back to the door hearing the person knock again. "Ready?" Wilbur said getting his pistol. Quackity nodded slowly going for the door knob and opening it. He pointed the gun at the person's hearing a shriek coming from their lips as they fell over and their hood fell over. It was someone Wilbur wasn't familiar with. "God Damnit Charlie! I told you not to do that!" Quackity shouted putting the gun in his back pocket and held out his hand to help Charlie.

As soon as Charlie got up Quackity closed the door and locked it again. "Wilbur, it's okay." He said as Wilbur put the gun away. "What did I say Charlie?! I said to knock 3 times not 2!" He said. "Sorry Quackity from Las Nevadas! I forgot!" He said taking off the robe. "Well you interrupted something." He said. "What was so urgent?" He asked again. "I saw someone called, I think, Pandas heading this way! And I thought you needed to know." Quackity chucked at the response. "Oh I know what to do." Wilbur said. "but you may have to leave for this one Charlie." He said. "Ok Wilbur From.. from.." he said confused. "Charlie!" Quackity said. "Sorry Quackity form Las Nevadas!" He said rushing out of the house putting his hood up again.

------------------------------------------------------------

L

They opened the door to, of course, Sapnap. "Oh, it's you." He said. "Mhm, I told you I'll be back." He said, but then you could see the rage immediately hit him, which meant his definitely saw his neck. "Oh.. I see Wilburs still here then." Quackity nodded to the comment and felt a finger slide his finger across his belt, he knew that was Wilbur. "What about me? Hm?" Wilbur said from behind Quackity. "God. This is our business can you not leave us alone?" Sapnap snapped. "Awh, but why would I leave him alone?" He said going to cover Quackity's ears so he couldn't hear.

.Im going to fucking kill you." Sapnap said sternly. " Oh I don't think so. You lay one of your fucking fingers on him and I'll fucking. end. you." Someone said with their diamond sword next to Sapnap's neck. "Oh and who would that be?" Sapnap asked sarcastically. "Karl fucking Jacobs." Karl said behind Sapnap. "Karl? Now why would you kill me?" Sapnap asked. "because your about to kill a close friend of mine." He said. "Fine, I won't." Sapnap said, making Karl lower his sword.

"Let's go. Now." Karl said. Sapnap scoffed and left with him. Quackity closed and locked the door once again turning around to see Wilbur chuckling. "What did you say to him?" He asked. "I told him how good at sex you are." He said. Quackity's face and ears light up a bright red. "why would you say that?!" He said. "why not? I mean it got him to shut up. He's just lucky I didn't kill him myself." Wilbur said. "Can we just go to bed? I'm tired." Quackity said yawning. "Sure Puppy." Wilbur responded.

They both went to Quackity's room and closed the door. "I don't know if you have any clothes but I'm pretty sure I have some oversized stuff somewhere." Quackity said yawning once again. "Thanks Big Q, but I think I'll just sleep in my Jumper and boxers." He said. "alright then, I'll wear the oversized shirt then." Quackity responded. "if you get so cold, why not wear your hoodies?" Wilbur asked, taking off his trench coat. "Nah, I don't have. I burned them all as they brought back memories of Karl and Sapnap." He said. "fine, take my jumper. Now." Wilbur said taking it off and tossing it go Quackity. "Thanks." He said.

Eventually Wilbur got changed into his boxers and spare plain white shirt and Quackity with Wilburs jumper and black shorts on. "You sure you don't want your jumper or something?" Quackity asked. "No no, it's okay Puppy." Wilbur said with his low raspy voice, god Quackity thought it was hot but he knew it was just his tired voice. Wilbur got under the cover and lay there whilst when Quackity slid into the bed, he felt two arms wrap around his waist from behind. "Hm good night." Wilbur said closing his eyes and hugging the shorter one's waist. "Night.. Wilbur?" Quackity spoke again expect he turned over to face the taller. "Hm?" He hummed opening one eye. "You wouldn't leave me.. right?" He asked. He then felt the arms between his waist squeeze tighter to keep him closer. "Of course not Q. I love you no matter what." He said. "I'll he here all night, I promise." He spoke again. Quackity smiled and hugged closer.

He never wanted this to end.