9:Lovebirds

I yawned opening my eyes.
"Aiyoo!"I was feeling so sleepy.

I felt weight on my stomach.Ohh he had clutched my stomach while sleeping on his tummy.

AIYAPPA!!

My eyes went wide as our steamy love just came across my mind.

Humne tou kuch kuch kar liya!
Ab main inse kese nazrein milaungi!Mughe tou sharam aa rahi hai hai!

A beautiful smile crawled up on my lips and I palmed my face shyly.

Come on Nandani he's your husband yaar!Matlab ab aesa kia tha jo usne pehle nhi dekha tha!
My subconscious shrugged casually and I made a bad face while removing my palms.

Tou we have done it after four years!Sharmana tou banta haina!

Gingerly I removed his arm from my stomach.I was wearing his shirt and he was just in his pajamas.He was sound asleep.A peaceful smile was caressing his lips.Standing up from bed I took off his shirt and wore my clothes.Coming to his side I brushed his carefree locks from his forehead.The glow which his face had,forced me to bend down and kiss his stubbled cheek.

"I love you Habibi!Hamesha!"I mumbled in his ear with a tear floating in my eye.

Jo mere sath hua uske baad mere andar aap se ankh milane ki himmat hi nhi thi isliye main dur chli gayi aapse ye soche bina k meri himmat tou aap hi the.Mera wajood sirf aapse hi tou tha.

Clearing my cheek from the floating tears I kissed his cheek again and that too very tightly."Meri jaan!"My lips stayed there for a moment and his lips turned into a winsome smile.

Catching a last glance of his alluring face I left the room leaving him sleeping peacefully behind.

"Mama jani!"As soon as I came out of the room Manahil's voice boomed in my ears as she entered enthusiastically with her uncles behind in the house.

"Arey minno slowly!Aap gir jaoge!"She came running to me while I demounted the stairs to reach her.

"I mished you so much mama jani!"Before I could sit to her height she hugged my knees and I chuckled caressing her hair.

"I missed you too my baby!" Picking her up in my arms I kissed her cheeks and she kissed me back.

"Mama maine popcoln khaye,ishcleem bhi khayi aul hals mamu k sath itti sari rides bhi li!"She spoke with contentment and I smiled seeing her so happy.

"Bohot maze kiye hai Manahil ne tou aaj!"Bhaiya came forward and pulled her cheeks while she shook her head being irritated.

"Hals Mamu dont pull my cheeks!Otay?"She glared at bhaiya and bhaiya pulled her cheeks again.

"Mamaa!"Manahil whined and I laughed along with bhaiya.

The others made themselves comfortable on Chesterfields while smiling too.

"Arey Nandani where is Manik?"Cabir bhai asked suddenly and I gulped looking here and there.

Ohkay!I was blushing so hard.They all looked at me with questioning eyes.I could configure their hidden,teasing smiles which they were passing to each other.

"Wo..wo I dont know!"Somehow I mustered up courage.

"But...!"Before Cabir bhai could pull my leg. Manahil shouted."Melay Baba jani aa gaye!"