5: Forceful Kisses!

He put me down and then held my palm,entwining our fingers firmly.

I looked around the cheerful crowd and my eyes got closed instantly.I was far away from this limelight for four years.Facing this materialistic world once again twitched my heart and tears pooled in my eyes as I reminisced the cruel past of mine.

I wrapped my other arm around his arm and buried my face in his bicep,still not wanting to face the world.

"Ssshhh! Main hn na tumhare sath!" I heard him whispering in my ear softly but I shook my head in his bicep denying him to face the world.

"Tumne dekha how happy Harsh is after seeing you!"He whispered again and I sniffed before pulling my face out.

Bhaiya who was standing with Sunaina a little far from us was smiling wholeheartedly.A tear fell from his eye and he wiped it before coming towards us.

"I'll always be indebted to you for this!"He caressed my cheeks wiping my tears and I tried not to cry anymore.

"Hey Nandani!"Sunaina who was looking ethereal in a light pink ghagra choli put forth her hand.

"Hye!" Muttering feebly I raised my shivering palm and she shook it firmly while giving me a mind blowing smile.

My eyes located Rahul and Cabir bhai standing near bar counter.They were looking towards us only.They waved at me and I smiled a little in back.

"Manahil kahan hai?" Sniffing I wiped my tears and asked Bhaiya.

"She is playing in jumping castle!" Bhaiya smiled and I frowned.

"Wo akeli hai bahir?"I freaked out and before I could step forward her father spoke, "Nhi she is not alone!Shahid hai uske sath!"

I sighed and then my eyes caught our entwined palms.Raising my eyes at him slowly I took my palm back,and his soft eyes turned rigid again.

"Main theek hn!" I muttered feebly moving a little away from him and he turned his face on other side,sinking a shallow breath.

"Umm Hagemaru! Decorations kese lage?" Bhaiya chirped understanding the building tension between us.

"Beautiful Bhaiya! Very Beautiful!" I smiled wandering my eyes all around the ceiling and walls which were covered with pink roses and white pearls.

"Main Manahil ko dekh kar ati hn!" I smiled at Bhaiya and he nodded moving aside with Sunaina.In these four years only thing which happened good was Bhaiya and Sunaina falling in love with each other.  

I took a step ahead when my eyes rotated around the crowd.There were too many man.What if they recognised me?What if they made fun of me again?

The thought of being a party material scared the shit out of me and I turned only to stop by my man who wrapped his arm around my tummy,refraining me to walk more.