"Hi ...My Name is Serena.."

Ash POV

"We are sorry ..Red " said May . 
"Yeah we are extremely sorry " said Dawn .

This surprised me . I had not expected the turnover to be so fast .Well it was the 2nd Day of my school and already I had made my impression among all . As I entered the class , everyone was just staring at me  and talking with each other ,  and now when I sat upon his seat , I was greeted by two young ladies with frowned faces and folded hands , just like decent girls .

"Huh ? Oh !! Never mind ... You two have done a great job raising your Pokemon ...We can be friends.. " I said  to the two girls . The two girls instantly turned their head to the friendly voice and chuckled at each other ..

"Umm .. you chuckling at ? " I asked confused .
"Ohh .. nothing ..Yeah we can be great friends ...Thanks " said May with her arm out for a handshake.
"Yep , We accept you ... as a friend .." said Dawn..
"Great !! .. Nice meeting you two ... Now if you excuse me !! " I asked  as I went outside the class looking for Gary .

"Gary had called up yesterday , saying he had something important to talk , I wonder where he is now ... The class is about to start ... "

"You're Red aren't you ? " 
"Yes ..any work ? " 
 I turned around to see Calem . This guy wore a jacket like me with full sleeves , had short hair , full pants and also a lot of  ... Ego.

"Yes . I would like to meet you in the break . Some questions and you may go ... " he said with a slumbering deep tone .
"Sure ..." I said and tried to find gary .

Gary didn't come , maybe he had some important research work . I didn't bother and went to the class . 
The classes were on and I were wondering how could I meet with Serena...
until the teacher called "Red "
"Yes Ma'am "
"You are in the class .Don't Doze off "
"Sure Ma'am .." I said hesitantly as I was in dreams.. Children laughed at me ...

AT BREAK

I went for my lunch at the Cafeteria .  It was quite empty and I was hungry . I grabbed a plate and went down munching my stuff  , until this Highly Egoistic Man came with the Most beautiful Lady in the World tied to him via his hands...
There were six incredibly strongly muscular guys gathering at the corners of the room .One sat infront of me , I hunched a little , and other five were staring their eyes on me . I knew the place was gonna go dirty ..

"SO ... How come your Lucario is so strong ? " asked Calem .
"Well ,I trained it .." I said with extreme confidence staring right at his eyes .
"hmm..." 
He turned a little quiet and held Serena tightly .

Serena irked a little , but this bothered me .. Why was he holding her wrist so hard ? If he was the boyfriend ,maybe giving a little freedom will not mind ...

"Shouldn't you release her hand ? " I asked prudently ...I was careful of not using Serena's name 

"Why should I ? She is my fiancee ..I have the rights over her ..." he said dominantly .
"Well that doesn't explain the reason  about why are you holding her so tightly ? " I said .

Serena flinched a little seeing this .

"You goddamn heck !! you will teach me how to behave ? huh ? " he dominated even more .
" I just asked to remove your hand from her wrist ... Nothing else .." I said calmly with deep anger inside .
"Ok ..I will do it ... Give me your Lucario .. then I will do it .. deal ? "  He threatened .
"What sort of ugly deal is that ?  Just release your hand ... I didn't ask for a million dollars .. " I stared deeply into the cold eyes .

He now spat on Serena's face and irked with a smile .."See !! hehe ..She doesn't mind ..." he laughed.

This got on my nerves . It was enough . Enough to kill you Calem ...

I jumped on him landing a big punch . I hit him in the gut , on his face , his ribs .. I was deeply angered ...
Until Someone hit me hard on the head ....I passed out unconscious ... until I heard someone whisper and leaving something in my pocket ...

Serena POV

Calem you Jerk ..leave my hand ... He is holding it so tight ...Almost blocking my pulse nerves ..
He took me to the Cafeteria , where I saw Red munching his lunch at full speed .I chuckled a little as Red's personality didn't suit the child he was at eating ..hehe...

Calem was talking to Red , until Red noticed my uneasiness I guess... For the first time someone stood up against Calem and this was special .. it was for me ...But i also had a fear about him. this was going a raging one ... Until ...

He spat on me ... What? this is so embarrassing ... so humiliating ... It sucked my dignity to nothing . I was about to burst into tears ... until I heard a thud sound ... I turned back - 
Mann .... It was Red ... He was punching with all his might .

His gut , His ribs , his mouth ...with every punch I saw myself easing a little ...
I didn't know why , but I felt a little satisfied as I saw him getting beaten by Red . Red is a brave one ... Oh no !! I forgot about the grunts ... They were going to take down him from behind .. 

" Ash !!! " , I whimpered with fear at the sight ...
Ash ? Why did I say Ash ? 
I don't know it was natural . Did I know someone with Ash ? I don't remember .
"Red ... look out " I shouted ...

And Red was taken out by those grunts from the back . 
"Serena .. you filthy shit .. Come here ..We are going back to the classroom ... Hide this body somewhere ..."
I was extremely scared at the sight . Red being taken out , Calem grunting and raging furiously at me .. 
Calem was still getting up , I had a chit in my hand ...I slid quietly it into Red 's Pocket without being noticed and got up with still the trauma on my head ...

He was suffering ...because of me ... I could feel the pain ... It was hard ...

I closed my eyes and turned at the barely conscious body ... " My name is ... " until I got dragged ...
"You will pay for what you have done today ... once we get back from school .. you just wait .." said Calem ...

Ash..!!

                                                                  ~O~

As Ash faints amidst the gang battle at the cafeteria in the absence of everyone , what will happen to him ? What is the chit Serena gave ash ? Will they meet up ? the answer's to come 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? mention in the comments ... This is the start of the amour era , bonds strengthen , traps strengthen , well rivalry too ...Be sure to upvote ...Thank you ...See ya ..

Peace✌️