The Queen's Despair

Your reviews about the fanfic has turned me super - psyched . You all are the best . Well ,here's the next chapter.. enjoy ..😊

SERENA POV

"Wh -e -re am I ? " 
"This house doesn't seem familiar .. and I am sleeping on a Bed ??? "

I was in total confusion . The room lit up with a hollow yellow monochrome light for ambient sleep and a soothing music went through the room's walls.
The bed was a royal one and fluffy too . It seems like I am in a grand house ... I need to get out ...

I opened the door handle and heard laughing voices . One was familiar too . But the other one could not be deduced . I slightly peeped from above towards the living room downstairs .

It was Red ... and He is with Blue ?? Whats going on ? Did Red bring me here ? Ughhh ... many questions .. I must ask them to Red ..

"Hey Serena !! I see you are awake .. Come here !!" He shouted downstairs even he didn't see me . Did I mumble something out aloud ? I had to come to the light .

"Y-yess" I said as I walked down the stairs towards the Sofa and sat near Blue .

"So Serena feeling better now ? " Blue asked with her sheepish smile ..

"yes I guess ..."I felt a tinge on my head and realised that I had been
 bandaged .

"Oh .. Does your head hurt ? " Red asked with extreme concern .

"Oh nothing ... This will get better ." I said to reassure them.

"Great ...Wait here ..I will bring some snacks ." said Red as he went to the kitchen .

"So Blue ? How come you  are here ? "

"Ohh !! me .. I am just helping him out ... I came... " She said hesitantly as if to hide something .

"Why hiding Sis ? " said Red as he came from the Kitchen and kept the tea on the table .

"Sis ? Sister ? Blue you are Red's Sister ...?? " I couldn't believe it .

"Uhh yes ... He is my younger acquaintance .. " She replied .

"Acquaintance !! you come here ... I will show who is the acquaintance .." Red chuckled as he chased Blue. Blue laughed as well .

~ ~

"So Serena ... who were those grunts any idea ? " asked Red .

"actually .... " I broke down .

 The tears which had been part of my eyes from the moment I was with him all came out in a burst .

 Tear dripped through my face .

"Serena ..." 

I felt a hug , a lively one , full of love and care , much similar to the one when Mother hugged me . The warmth dug through my heart having a special beat for this very person . My heart raced a little as I felt the hug tighten . I buried my head onto the chest , and tears dropped continuously from my eyes .

ASH POV

I hugged her. 

I didn't know how to respond to the tears dropping from the face . The instincts told me to do so . And it was the most rightful thing to do . She was crying on my chest . Her eyes told the hidden pain she had undergone till now . But it came out after a while . 

"There , there Serena ... " I patted her " I am always there with you .. "
She winced a little and took off from my chest .

Those eyes .

The perfect combination of sapphire aura and the ocean resembling eyes were now bloodshot . The once cute face was  full of pain and suffering .I saw this once during her mother's death. This was no normal cry . Her cheeks were red , face swollen and lips ...

"Umm Red ? What are you looking at ? " She blushed a little .

"Your face is almost tore apart , Tell me your story Serena " I said as I held her shoulders with my hands ,not breaking the eye contact at all.

"O -k Red ...." She replied softly with a cute smile .

"Good then... Sit down and we would be listening your story , sharing helps you know , We two are always there for you .. no matter what .. "

"Red is saying the truth .. " 

"Ok ... " 

 ~

"So this all starts when I came home from my journey in Hoenn..

It was late evening . I came back from Hoenn to Vaniville town to visit my mother to set out for a new adventure for the title of Kalos Queen once again . It was great watching the sun from the horizon at Vaniville , one I yearned for after a thriving journey of 1 year at the Hoenn Region . 

"Mom m Home .. " I said as I got to the house .Immediately I got pounced by my Mother who was extremely happy .

"Honeyyy ... U r finallly homee... "She said .

"All in one piece ... " I chuckled .

"Great ...Lets have a delicious feast ... make your way to the Sofa .. " She excitedly went to the Kitchen .. 

Suddenly Darkness started surrounding the windows . The once teeming sunlight was now replaced by dark clouds which brought Rain . 
I was a little surprised as I didn't see any clouds earlier .

"Seems like it's gonna rain .. " said Mom .

"Yes Mom.."

Then a Bell rang over the door . At this unusual time of day in rain , someone had arrived . 
Mom went over while I casually flipped through my bag taking out my pokeballs . 
"Mom ? Who is it ? " I asked .

There was no answer .

"Mooommm..???" I yelled loudly this time . 

"Momm ? " I went to the Kitchen . 

I saw a black personal stabbing a great dagger through my mother's heart . 

My heart broke . My life taken out of me at the situation I was in . The pain on mother's face with tears coming out of her eyes , broke my courage and I fell upon the floor .  The sudden sheer of turning life took everything from me in just a minute . 

"Serena ... you need to Run ..."  I heard Mom say .

"Mommm...? " I cried , tears bursting through my eyes . 

"Come on girl , now unite with your mother... " said the masked man as he gradually came over me with the blooded dagger in his right hand . The dagger had the deepest edge one had ever seen .

I was numb , my legs paralyzed to run , my mind broke , my heart shattered ...and body stiffened to move ...It was a terrible panic attack at the worst time

The next moment I saw a boy coming up from behind  and landing a hit  on the grunt ... I passed out ...and in the next instance I was in hospital . 

It took me over a month to realise and fret over mother's loss.
 I was completely broken .

And then , the next hand came over by the devil now ,  Calem ...

Calem was the son of a businessman and one of the strongest trainers one had ever seen . His attitude was one of hatred and his feelings grew more rash as he aged . He was the most egoistic person one had ever seen ... though He is the elite top 4 he could beat Cynthia and Steven with ease , but he had more better work 

TORTURING THE YVONNE SISTERS ..

~

Red fell down  from the sofa . Senseless , unconscious and a scared expression on his face .

"Red ??? " I shouted as I grabbed him from the floor ... 

"Red , get up .." shouted Blue holding his arm lifting the dead eyes figure from the floor ...

Lucario , Pikachu , Greninja and other pokemon came rushing to the living room sensing their trainer's fall out .

Lucario used his aura to impulse his master , but It didn't work .

"CALL AN AMBULANCE !!!"

               --------------------------------

"So where should we start sir ? " 

"Lets start with Kalos high school , then the Pokemon Academy ... " 

"Sure Master .. " 

"lets Rule the world .. " 

What happened to Ash ? Why did he fall down ? Will Serena be able to help Ash ? the answers are to come 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... Be sure to upvote ...Thanks ..Meet ya in the next one ... 

Peace
✌️