Breaking in or Breaking out ? Part - I

7k + views ? I am already psyched ... Thank you all ...Get along with the latest edition .. here it is..

Serena POV

Ash was one of the most amazing persons I had ever known . He breaking up was not a sight of happiness . He was the one who radiated his happiness Aura everywhere around which literally made everyone happy . The room could be brightened up by his smile .The day he helped me from the forest to the day that we two are together , the thought was exhilarating .  It was worth confessing him . But how did I completely forget him ? The thoughts seemed confusing .

"Morning sleepy beauty !!" He chimed as he opened his eyes to meet mine . His brown dazzling eyes were giving me instant warmth and radiance .His face soon grew a smirk.

"Morning Ash " I responded while I was still on the bed with him . Ash had slept near me once again but today it was a cozy place .

"Is something on my face ? " I smiled as he was  staring profoundly at my eyes with  deep contact.
"I am taking you to Jail ..." He responded . This started shrieking me . Was Calem disguised as Ash ? Was it a nightmare ...? Or Ash 

" You have to pay fine rather because its illegal to look so beautiful.." He laughed at my dumbfounded face.
"You !! Ashy ...I - " I was suddenly caught off guard at my speech and he kissed me passionately which I responded with joy . The kiss was a short one but gave me a blushed look

"Ashy I will get back with this later .." I teased while pinching his cheek and he was giving a cute blush .
"Ok .. Miss Yvonne ... or rather I should Call Future Miss Ketchum ..." He teased . It gave me a red blush while a shade of crimson was over Ash as he said that ... 

"Sere... We have to still do that project of ours .. Its weekend.. " He said as he got off from the bed.
"Yeahh !! that sucks ..." I frowned at the sight of project u still lying .We hadn't been to school even in 3 days. Lot of pending work !!! ughhh..

"I also have to make a call to Gary .. he hasn't responded long since ..." He added with a slight smile on his face , but it turned to worries as he saw me  shrieking and shivering ...

Gary was captured by Calem and was being tortured for the last 5 days . I hadn't heard of Calem ever since I was at Ash's and was worrying about May , Dawn and Margo as well . They were in a terrible position just because of me . Calem would probably be furious after I changed my card as suggested by Blue . 

"Hey Ash .. Could I tell you something ? " I asked as a tear dropped on my left cheek reminiscing the bad memories . He was putting up his shirt , but turned and his eyes were showing concern .

"Hey why are you tearing up ? " He asked holding my chin and wiping the tear away in concern .

"Ash !! I don't know what is wrong with my life . First of all Mother dying in front of me , I not remembering you , Calem torturing me - " His grip became firmer around my shoulders..

"Torturing you ? " He sadly toned . 

"Let me finish Ash .." I added " yeah torturing me and my sister , Gary May and Dawn being jailed at the same time with me , I meeting you  , you and Blue adopting me , to know that You have less than 2 weeks left  -- " I cut off breaking huge cries on Ash's chest hugging him tightly ." You were always there for me . But I am losing you ...Ash " I cried deeply on his chest . His heart beat could not be heard . I then realised again that Ash had losen his very existence for me ...

"Serena !! ... I am totally fine .We together will be fine until death does us apart . I have a lifetime with you , not 2 weeks .." he exclaimed giving me a toothy grin .

"Ash you're not understanding . The doctor  - " 

"The doctor was a fake one Sere ..." He cut me off . I realising the words felt shocked . 
Ash was serious now . His eyes were saying that he was speaking the truth .

"Who was he then ? " I asked out of curiosity to beat the hell out of that fake doctor if I ever encounter him again .

"Well just a random .. don't bother ..."

"Ok " I replied .

"But Gary being abducted along with May and Dawn and you and your sister being tortured by Calem...What's this all about " He asked with a concerned look  . I knew Ash would be ready to die even if he was to sacrifice for his friends . Thats what made him unique. He could help in any way he wanted . All after the years I had met him , he had helped me countless times , so he could help me again ...

"Actually Calem ---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told him the entire story , history with Calem , his father as businessman , me being tortured by Calem , May and Dawn and all about Margo and Gary . He had a tensed look and then it changed into more of an angry one . His fists were going white while he was over tensing them . He was in great rage . I was scared at the sight of this Ash . 

"Serena... That Bastard will pay for messing with my friends..." He trailed off with an angry look on his face . His eyes were malicious Red , pure intent of killing ...I was shocked .

"Ash - " I put a hand on his shoulder to stop him . His red eyes turned to normal , glad that worked ..

"Serena ..." he smirked " I Have a plan.."

GARY POV

Man ... Its been 4 days that I am stuck here without clean food and water and on top of that suffocation due to the sewer nearby . I was managing somehow but Girls were falling way unconscious every time they woke up to see something . They lacked energy . I couldn't protect them . Margo had been a great help , she knew the inside outs of the dungeon but was never able to break out . If I had to break out then I had to take a giant effort from all those who were here .

Margo told us about her and Serena . How they lost her mother and how Margo ended up here being Serena caught up in the trap as well . Margo still being tortured everyday didn't give up . It was hard to shatter every determined wall she had climbed up to now .

"I know Serena will return.." she spoke every now and then. 

May and Dawn were the pawns of Calem , Bastard . Calem used their family to threaten both of them and killed them in secret , until they both knew after Red knocked them sense on the battle pitch . Man Only if Red was here ? He could have broke us all out .

"So professor made up your mind yet ? " a cold voice came from the Prison entrance . I knew it was Calem as he wanted all my research in his hands , and that included sensitive data of the top bureau as well . I couldn't afford to give that , or else world will fall apart .

" Hell No !!" I replied gritting my teeth at the thought of revenge at the individual . It was evident as of its malicious intent that something worse will happen in god's sake if he ever gave his research to Calem .

"Professor ... Even after the beating , the lacunae of food , water and air ... you still wanna battle me ? " He threatened in his cold voice again looking down at me again . I was scared . If he caught hold of my grandpa then things will be done for .

"Professor ... U knw what you are fun to play with , but today I just caught hold of your only hope.." he said  with a devilish grin .

"What do u mean ? " I asked annoyingly .

He turned to grab serena from her hair and pulling it straight . "See this girl !!! I bet you remember her ..." He laughed hysterically and I was completely shocked at the sight of Serena in her hands crying .

"Say what Serena ... We will have some fun tonight ... Until then you can stay with these bastards ..."he grabbed Serena and threw her on the floor . Serena laid unconscious as soon as she hit the ground .

"Calem .. you are not doing good..." I gritted my teeth in anger now  rushing at the jail door .
He then pressed a button which electrocuted me for a little time ...I fell back to the floor.

After Calem went , Serena got up . I was somewhat stunned by this act that she recovered her consciousness so fast .

"Plan A worked ... Yess..
" Serena whispered .

"Plan A ? "

A mysterious Greninja then appeared from behind the shadows of Serena ...WHAT ??

Will Ash be able to break  out his friends from prison ? What is greninja doing in the cell ? Will they get easily past Calem..? find out ..

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Mention your reviews about this chapter in the comments ... Be sure to upvote if u liked it .. Until I meet you in next one .. Bye !!

Peace✌️