Chapter 8

(Third POV)

Y/N and Elsa are seen cuddling in bed, benefiting from their bodies natural warmth when the voice of a woman singing can be heard, almost like it's calling out to them. Elsa awakens to the voice first, while Y/N comes to a minute after her. She dresses back into her purple dress she wore to charades as Y/N does the same thing with his dress shirt and trousers.

"It's that voice again." Y/N states, and the two of them walk to the balcony.

The voice continues to sing it's melody as Elsa gets extremely worried every minute passes. She looks at her beloved before she walks out of the bedroom to try and gather her thoughts. Then, she starts to sing about wanting to block out this voice but curious to find out what's out there in the unknown. Y/N follows her wherever she goes, which she doesn't mind, and they exit the castle out of the back door and towards the water's edge. Elsa uses some of her powers until the start to direct her into a mist that it created. She grabs Y/N's hand and they admire the images that the ice conjures up. It's turns into the snowy forest of the Northern Mountain, reindeers that gallop about in herds, and then two kids as they before they almost look like they're flying. All of the images condense into a single wisp-like ball before it flies towards the edge if the cliff that Elsa runs to try and catch it. She makes a small path of ice to try and reach it, and as she hits her high note, she unknowingly conjures up dozens upon dozens of ice crystals that float in the air before they multiply and appear around the castle of Arendelle that even Anna can see and touch. All of which have four distinct symbols on them.

Y/N grabs one of them and inspects it before his runes start to glow a dark reddish-orange. He grabs another one, turning the runes green and changing their inscriptions entirely. He grabs yet another one, and his runes turn blue just like when he is with Elsa, and he grabs a final crystal that turns his runes red.

"Air, fire, water, earth." Elsa mutters to herself, recognizing the symbols on each crystal before a bright light shines out on the horizon, making her gasp in surprise. Y/N jogs over to her, and the crystals fall to the ground like rain.

"We have to get back to Arendelle." Elsa turns to Y/N as she says this, he nods and grabs her hand before they sprint back to the castle. As they do so, they see that the fires that light the streets have been snuffed out, and the water from the nearby falls and fountains are drained. The air quickly rages after the water has been drained just as the couple reaches the kingdom.

"The air rages, no water, no fire. The earth is next, we have to get the people out of Arendelle." She informs Y/N of this.

"I'm with you, Elsa." Y/N tells her before they go to help the people evacuate the town. The air currents are so strong that they feel as if it is pushing the people away from their homes.

"Evacuate to the cliffs!" Y/N shouts out to everyone before the ground starts to make small waves of earth move towards the direction that leads out of the town. The Royal Guard of Arendelle tries his best to stop the waves from hurting the people, but as he slams his fists onto the ground to block them, the waves of earth start to get larger, meaning that brute force is not an option. The townsfolk all manage to evacuate safely without injuries before they are given out sleeping mats by Y/N and the castle guards.

"Okay I don't understand. You've been hearing a voice, and you didn't think to tell me?" Anna asks her sister as they walk to a secluded area to speak privately about the situation. Y/N sees them and makes his way over to them.