Chapter 2

(Third POV) (A few years later)

Y/N has been the servant of the Royal Family of Arendelle for a few years now, and he's now in his teen years, so is Elsa and Anna. Most of the time, Y/N follows the orders of the servants, and the guards inside the palace with no hesitation and no objections. He gets things done around the place, and he does it willingly. He has even grown to become a fine young man.

Although that may be the case, his clothes have not been doing well

Although that may be the case, his clothes have not been doing well. The King and Queen have given him clothes, but he didn't like them because of how restricting they were, so he decided to make his own.

 The King and Queen have given him clothes, but he didn't like them because of how restricting they were, so he decided to make his own

Sometimes, he visits Elsa when he has nothing to do, seeing as he feels that his orders are more crucial when it comes to Elsa. He has found out about her powers of ice, but he wouldn't stray from order just because of that. Right now, Y/N is heading to the area where he usually trains in fighting, both with a weapon, and unarmed. However, he must not use his powers to engage, and that is because his powers, "The Runes of Strength and Protection", aptly dubbed by the King and Queen when they saw it first hand, are to only be used as a last resort, never to harm others. If he uses the runes to harm or possibly kill, the runes will cause Y/N to suffer a severe headache that renders him unconscious if it goes on for too long. This happened when Y/N was tasked to take on 5 guards on his own, while mock protecting one of the guards as if they were either Elsa or Anna. The guards had defeated Y/N, but they did not expect Y/N to let out his powers. The runes give Y/N an immense boost in power and self-regeneration, normal wounds will heal instantly, while severe injuries take at least an hour to fully heal. Y/N attacked the guards in a blind rage of failure before he lifted up a sword to stab one of them. The runes luckily activated before he could injure the guard any further. As a result, Y/N must never use his powers to severely harm others, unless ordered to by anyone from the royal family. Y/N has arrived at the area, and he saw King Agnarr, Queen Iduna, and Princess Anna, along with guard captain. He walks up to them before bowing.

Y/N: "Your...Majesties...Princess...Anna..." He speaks. Y/N has not fully learned to speak full sentences with speed, but he has learned new words from both Elsa and Anna.