Chapter 1

(Third POV)

All is well in the Kingdom of Arendelle, the people were going about their duties, and the children were running around, playing games with each other. But, the wellness of the city is disturbed by a man wearing noble clothing. He is stout, and full of confidence, too much confidence, as he strides into the city with a cage. It was roughly 7 feet tall, and about the same for the width. It was covered with a silken curtain, but chains can be heard from behind it. Everyone who was in the way of the man and the cage, quickly moved away from their path as they made their way to the royal palace, where the king and queen of Arendelle are located.

(Timeskip)

A royal guard of Arendelle runs quickly to the throne room, he opens the door and immediately kneels before the royal Majesties.

Guard: "You Majesties, there is a slave trader, he goes by the name of Rufus Belgaard. He wishes to speak to the both of you." Both the king and queen look worried about what they were getting themselves into, but they decided to play the trader's little game.

Agnarr: "Alright, send him in." The royal guard nods before he leaves to bring the trader into the throne room. A few minutes pass and in comes Rufus, looking over confident as he can be.

Rufus: "Your Majesties, it is a pleasure to be within your presence!" He does a bow before the king spoke.

Agnarr: "Speak now, what are you doing here?"

Rufus: "I have come bearing a gift for you! I think that it will be a wonderful addition to your kingdom." Rufus pulls on the curtain, and it reveals...a boy...he looks to be about the same age as the eldest daughter of the king and queen. He is chained by the neck, wrists, and ankles, and his mouth is covered by a metal mouth guard of sorts. The boy was in a kneeling position, looking down at the ground, void of any emotion whatsoever. Both the king and queen were shocked by this and the king immediately grew angry.

Agnarr: "What is this!? Why have you brought us a young boy slave!?" Rufus just laughs before explaining himself.

Rufus: "Why do you think Your Majesties? It's your slave now! It will do anything and everything you want it to do, with no objections and no questions. Let me show you." Rufus opens the cage with a key, but the boy does not come out.

Rufus: "Slave, out of the cage!" The boy slowly stands up and exits the cage at the same pace. The king and queen are still not pleased.

Agnarr: "No, we do not want him! We do not want a slave in our kingdom, he needs a family!"

Rufus: "It is not a "he" your Majesty, it does not need a family! All it has is a purpose to serve!" As both Rufus and King Agnarr continue arguing back and forth, Iduna quietly walks over to the young boy and kneels infront of him to be on his level.

Iduna: "Hello there, young one. What is your name?" The boy does not speak, he only looks down at the floor, still void of emotion. Then the queen calmly hugs the boy, and that catches the eyes of both Rufus and the king.

Rufus: "It is not a person, it is a thing that is meant to serve, your Majesty."

Iduna: "If it that is true, then we will make him do more than just serve. My husband and I will teach him the necessary things." Rufus gives a very unassuming laugh.

Rufus: "Good luck with that your Majesty, he's free anyways." He leaves without another word before Iduna and Agnarr both look at the boy.

Iduna: "Agnarr, we have to help him. In any way possible."

Agnarr: "I know dear, but we cannot do it ourselves. Maybe Anna and Elsa might help."

Iduna: "But Elsa has been in her room ever since the incident with Anna. Do you think that the boy will ever find emotion?" Agnarr places a comforting hand on his wife.