CH-4

Welcome to the Apoloclaypse And The Restoration CH-4.

Apoloclaypse And The Restoration CH-4:

Previous ch:

GM: We are retreating in the berrier with the rest of the troops !

Now:

TG: Do you think it will be that easy ? The moment you open it we can follow you too !

HM: ( Kills 3 ) They normally can't get in but until we close it  some might get through !

GM: We don't have a choice ! We will go in and kill those who make it through !

TG: ( Crosses weapons with him ) Ow no ! You will make a great warrior in our side ! ( Guild Mater keeps holding his position with some difficulty )

SM: ( Kills 3 ) I'm com-( he wasn't been able to finish his word's because 6 terrars pin him down and one of them bites him ).

SM: NOOOO !!! ( black smoke starts to surround him ).

HM: He is a goner! ( When he said this white just said *Ow no*while swords man keeps moaning in pain but he wasn't been able to fully transform because HM swings his hammer and finish him )

When it was happening white was on shock again by his action*well who wouldn't be if I were in her place I would be ahhh sleeping hehehe I'm a bit lazy*

GM: ( pusses enemy back ) Well atleast he died as a human !

TG: You can't esc-( he stopped when the portal closed from where they came ).

TG: ( Surprised ) What happened!( says with surprise look )

T1: Haven't you told them to keep portal open Sir!?

TG: Yes but something most have  happend! ( When he finished saying it a large blast happend near themb)

T2: Sir! The troops in the forest!!!!

TG: ( Angry ) Fooless human's when did you come up with that strategy???

HM: Hey it wasn't us dude! ( When they were all distracted GM opens a portal saying *town gate*)

GM: ALL TROOPS INSIDE THE PORTAL!

Soldiers: ( All ) YES SIR!! ( They runs to the portal:)

TG: AFTER THEM!( he shouts with anger )

Terrars: Yes si-( suddenly a wall of fire appears between human's and terrars )

HM:Nice! That wall of fire is stopping them from coming closer to us!

GM:All troops get through! Let's go!

After that all troops enters the portal with adventurers.Now we can see a guild and suddenly a portal opens and after some time soldiers with adventurer comes.

HM: We are back in Bregonia and to the guild building!

White: Yes, But the fort has been fallen !(says with sadness)

GM: (closes the portal) We had no other choice!

HM:He is right!

White: Yes i know! ( I still can't put my head around what happened in the fight ! )

GM: I have to fill up a report for the king since it's a matter that concerns the kingdom!

HM: I will excuse myself than!( Saying this he starts to walk )