PREVIEW

"Amara, aren't you being such a good girl" my name rolled off his tongue so easily and it was turning me on. I loved the way he praised me, but the way he put me back in place, I loved even more.

"Yes sir, I'm only good for you and you only" He started caressing my now arched back, beginning from my neck downwards, until he reached my lower waist. I squirmed standing with my hands tied above my head. The feather caressed my bare tummy, the vibrator in between my legs.

"I say you deserve a reward, don't you think?" he suggested before spanking my ass, making me jolt forward a little. I yelped making Emmett pleased. He undid my cuffs letting me down. I collapsed to the floor as my legs felt weak from all the teasing.

He walked back to his leather chair.

I got on all fours, crawling towards him while I took the blindfold off.

I reached out to his chest, feeling his bare skin, running my hand down his torso, placing kisses on his bare skin, distinguishing every muscle until I reached his belt.

I looked at his face, he was pleased. I sat on his lap, moving my hips back and forth on his hard. His hands around my waist, his head in the crook of my neck, marking me with his all so sweet kisses.

With one hand sliding from my hip to my back, he undid my bra, kissing my chest. He licked my nipples, sending shivers to my whole body. He knew all my kinks, turn ons and offs, he knew my weaknesses and how to drive me insane. Emmett Fontaine.